Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0AD4FE7F-F92A-44FF-8F60-D009A6619871.jpeg

Ok this months giveaway
*purchase required*
will be 2 jack pad adapters, there will be 2 winners each receiving 2 jack pads of their choice.

Requirements are that you have purchased a product from us and that you snap a picture of the receipt and send it to me thru a message here Tesla tire service jack pad adapters

Also you must follow us on eBay for sales and new products here murphyslawjackpads on eBay

Or follow us on twitter here @Murphyslawjack1

You can not win more than one giveaway per year so last months winner is not eligible.

Each jack pad or service kit counts as one entry which I will place one ticket into the drawing box. I will send you a pic of the ticket/s when you have meet the guidelines listed above.

Drawing will be on November 1st

Good luck and thank you for being a valued customer. Thank you for supporting small business

James Williford

Can you use those on a stand, not the jack? I can't seem to find solid info on how you safely use stands once you've jacked your Model 3 off the ground.
I really wouldn’t as the factory spot is so small and angled. I designed these to be used with a floor jack or a vehicle post lift.

If your rotating tires or doing brake work I recommend getting two floor jacks and jack pads, doing one side at a time. Tesla does not recommend any other spot to lift or pivot weight on.
Too many bad situations that can happen by trying to buck the system.

• Informative
Reactions: silentcorp
Just ordered the kit. Thank you, is there a roadside-type jack you recommend, scissors jack, Or do you really think a full size jack is the way to go as part of an on board emergency kit?
Yes a full sized aluminum floor jack is needed, and no a scissor jack can not be used. Tesla’s are very heavy vehicles which makes lifting it a very delicate procedure.
Harbor freight has a 1.5 ton aluminum floor jack that I personally use daily in the field for Tesla’s. The wheel track is wide enough to make it much easier to lift on rough ground.
My jack pads were designed to be used with these type jacks.
1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Floor Jack with RapidPump®

Last edited:
I got two of these for my personal use. I needed to get the summer tires changed out for all seasons before the temps got too cold. Everyone I checked with was uncomfortable lifting the car. So I go two more, went to Costco and, done.

OBTW, some Costcos will not work on the M3 regardless because it is not in their computer and they told me corporate says no to cars not in their computer because they do not have the specs or the tools necessary (even if you bring the adapters).

I got two of these for my personal use. I needed to get the summer tires changed out for all seasons before the temps got too cold. Everyone I checked with was uncomfortable lifting the car. So I go two more, went to Costco and, done.

OBTW, some Costcos will not work on the M3 regardless because it is not in their computer and they told me corporate says no to cars not in their computer because they do not have the specs or the tools necessary (even if you bring the adapters).
Yah I had heard about Costco thing, they are a huge company just covering their butts.
Super happy you were able to do exactly what I designed them to do.
Let me know if you ever have any questions.
Always here to help.

The model 3 kit for the wrench is not an option at the moment even though it is advertised. one can only select S or X once item is selected on eBay.

Waiting for a free shipping sale on set of 4 pad. Or could reduce price to $100 for set