Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopping by to say this is a quality design jack pad. It survived accidental forgetfulness when I was rushing to go pick up my wife after swapping out all four wheels for the winter season (I was late picking up my wife BTW) about a week ago. I forgot one of the four jack pads under my Tesla Model 3, drove it for about 7 miles or so round trip and it survived not getting lost in the middle of the road somewhere. The magnet was strong enough to hold the jack pad onto the car for the entire short trip. I was expecting to lose the jack pad due to pot holes and irregular road pavements. Job well done on the design.
Thank you I greatly apprev the feedback, totally surprised it held that far also. With the single hole it’s hardet to gauge the strength of the magnets and depth.

7333FEA4-1772-4FF4-BE59-EDA995EE6362.jpeg 277C0B11-6CE8-4A8E-BACE-8E974D8E6544.jpeg https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143135516797

Just released this model.
Found that with the 18’s if there is a flat tire involved sometimes there’s is a issue with height so I designed and field tested a lower profile jack pad.
We have used these for both flat tire service and tire rotations(2 per side) and found they work well.
Any order of 4 of the model 3 regular red jack pads that hasn’t shipped yet and going forward will have one of the new emergency pads included or they can be ordered separately.

Better to order 2 to do rotation? And place both on 1 side and use 2 lifts to lift?
Best to have 2 and do one side at a time as front to back is recommended, really no reason to lift both sides at once for a rotation, but yes two floor jacks and jack pads is the safest, there's always that one guy that beats his chest and says he just lifts one corner and lifts front and back but that isn't really the safest way and for what?

I use a 2.5ton and a 1.5 ton floor jack for rotations from harbor freight. Their low profile aluminum floor jacks take abuse, all my service vans use these and if they can take the abuse we put them under and have a fair warranty they are worth the cost.

Murphy's Law Jack Pads for Tesla's | eBay Stores
new colors and models
model31.jpg
s-l1600x2.jpg