Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I saw there’s a big differnce in price between the rounded ones and the squared ones.
May you help me understanding the reason?
I’m tempted to buy the round ones since are much cheaper also for tire rotation.

The rounded ones are specifically designed for a lowered vehicle or for flat tire service scenarios where height is a issue.
I use them for rotations also. They are less material and print faster so i charge less, the others have more give because of the rubber bottoms but they wont last as long as the squared ones.
I had to make a model less costly as the Chinese market moved in and well they are selling their cheap junk below what it costs me just for my materials and i had to try and compete with this.

• Informative
Reactions: turns2stone
https://www.ebay.com/str/murphyslawroadside
The "I GOTTA EAT SALE" STILL GOING ON. Ends soon
Screenshot (70).png

Well three years ago when i started making tire service tools for the Tesla models I didn't think it would be an endeavor that would last this long but luckily it did as it helped my roadside assistance company thru some hard financial times. I recently produced the 10,000 unit and sent it out as a surprise to a great customer. So many things I've learned over these three years, things i would have never gotten into without this venture and I'm a better person and business owner for it.
This corona virus has devoured many businesses and it looks like my jack pad business may be its next victim, sales have almost fallen off 95% and producing them as I've dine since the first I've done all myself apart from the cutting of the rubber pieces. Im not sure how much longer ill be manufacturing these at this rate and sadly I've set my sales at a break even price point just to get some funds back out of what I've already produced.
If/when i do stop selling i ill have a few dozen put aside for any warranty issues. I would like to thank the Tesla community for its steadfast belief in my products and support of my small business.
I am running a 30% off sale shortly so get them while there on their last sale.

Thank you
James Williford