Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Jeda Wireless Pad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jeda works very well for me, no problems with installation or charging whatsoever. I did not get the fast charging addition, and it still charges quickly.

Some nits though:
  • The back of the charger doesn't have the indentations that the standard rubber pad has, instead there are sort of sticker things that you can peel off. I didn't do that, so the charge moved slightly (<2mm) the first few days. Now it's pretty stationary.
  • I chose Jeda in part because my wife doesn't have a wireless charging phone yet, so I wanted to keep the plug charger on the right side and wireless on the left. This works in theory except her phone can't easily get to the standard plug, so I had to sort of unhook the plastic bit on the front of that area to get it to work. Now it's fine, just not ideal.
At the end of the day, the charger is great. My phone doesn't slide around while on it, and it starts charging pretty immediately when I set it down. Would definitely purchase it again.

I’ve been using it for a couple weeks now. No issues, pad doesn’t move and phone stays in place - even with my occasional quick accelerations and racetrack like turns. I measured the current draw for each side ~1.03A. I also have a USB splitter (cable only, no hub) for the USB flash drive to support the dashcam. I recommend it!

Splitter from Amazon