Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Katzkin Pearl White Leather seat covers IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed in my 2019 Tesla Model 3.
Full Leather Katzkin kit. Color Pearl.
I was expecting the color to be more like the factory white leather and did not turn out as planned.
Color is more off white or light cream. Company will not refund my money and does not look good to me on a white car due to color difference. My loss is your gain.
As you can see in pics the color difference compared to white paper or pearl white body paint.
Note (this is the exact same color T sportline sells as Uber White)

Seat covers have been removed and boxed up.
Must be Gen 2 front and rear seats.
Katzskin allowed me get a different kit instead due to communication error.
These kits normally retail for 600-800$ without labor
They were on my car for 1 week until my new kit arrived and installed.

Most interior shops charge between 4-600$ for install.
Located in IL
Will ship UPS ground for $40.00
Asking $400.00 obo
seat1.jpg
seat2.jpg
seat3.jpg
seat4.jpg
seat5.jpg

@JPELKA — not trying to hijack your post however I see you’re in IL — do you mind me asking where? And, more importantly, what shop you used for installation? I would really like a black headliner in my Model 3 and would like to reach out to them as they seem to do good work. Thanks and again sorry for the sidebar...... GLWS
Cant send you a PM. Messaging turned off..
Im in Batavia.
I work at a dealer in Sycamore.
We use Top Coverage in Elgin.
They do great work. Im sure they would do that for you.
Just tell them Adam from Sycamore Honda sent you.
847-697-2090

To clarify, This IS NOT our Uber White Vegan color.
Agreed this is not the same.
I did receive the uber white sample from T sportline and it is better however still does not compare to the oem white seats but is very close.
Much closer than the katzkin pearl material.
The uber white synthetic is also smooth like oem however the katzkin pearl kit and the tsporline white leather kit are basically identical.

I dont recommend either kit if you have a white car and are expecting it to be just like the oem kit.
You will see the difference however if you have another color and select the uber white syn you will be happy.

T sportline is a great company and Elie told me straight out and honest I would not be happy if I wanted it to be just like oem.