Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Lease Return - Overpaid last payment - How does tesla refund?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I had did an early lease termination and returned my Tesla but I had made my payment early for the next month because I didn't want it to reflect I was late (first time doing this) Didn't want to mess up my credit. I got my final quote it states that Tesla Owes me money- I was reaching out to see how the refund is processed for the monthly payment for the new month (since the vehicle was returned during my current billing cycle) Do they mail out a check or just ACH back the same account the payment came from.

I tried to call Tesla Financial, but cannot seem to get anyone on the phone.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Hello,

I had did an early lease termination and returned my Tesla but I had made my payment early for the next month because I didn't want it to reflect I was late (first time doing this) Didn't want to mess up my credit. I got my final quote it states that Tesla Owes me money- I was reaching out to see how the refund is processed for the monthly payment for the new month (since the vehicle was returned during my current billing cycle) Do they mail out a check or just ACH back the same account the payment came from.

I tried to call Tesla Financial, but cannot seem to get anyone on the phone.

Thanks for your responses in advance.
I received a check