Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing - Delivery Updates

benclear

Oct 6, 2019
Sussex
I got my update via the leasing company. Tesla site was reading September when I purchased via the leasing broker but update via leasing company says 20th Dec delivery. As with all new cars though I won’t believe a word I’m told till I can smell the (faux) leather.

Only communication from Tesla was the account set up email which did give me access to the RN number but not much else.

anon37485

Closed
Jul 18, 2019
Earth
I’m asking because I’m trying to arrange charger installation and I believe I need proof of delivery date to get the OLEV grant.

“a few days before delivery” is no good!
I requested a cover note from my lease (ZenAuto) which was accepted. I don't have a car yet, but the install went ahead fine.

AB88

Sep 21, 2019
Rugby
Estimated delivery dates within the grant conditions for charger was good enough for me. Didn't need to be exact.

MacPaul

Sep 28, 2019
Aberdeen
My Tesla account page lists the following next steps which I never would have guessed otherwise:

Order
Prepare for delivery
Delivery

will it always be this helpful? Should I just not bother checking?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC