Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have ring NHS FS for RN number or did they emailed it to you? Is it with NHS/Arnold Clark?

I called them almost every week to chase up the RN number. Apparently the third party/leasing company wasn’t getting back to their requests. Eventually NHSFS emailed it to me. Not sure who’s the third party/leasing company is.

Hi

Just about to order a M3 LR direct and was wondering what kind of lease prices are available via Tesla? It will be a business car and considering using the £28k interest free EV loan (Scotland) and pay the rest. Still trying to figure out the best way forward though....

Thanks

Hi

Just about to order a M3 LR direct and was wondering what kind of lease prices are available via Tesla? It will be a business car and considering using the £28k interest free EV loan (Scotland) and pay the rest. Still trying to figure out the best way forward though....

Thanks

You can’t get a business lease through Tesla, at least you couldn’t 4 months ago when I was looking :) Gateway2Lease seem to have some good prices at the moment. £410 a month excluding VAT on a 9+23 rate with 10k miles a year.

You can’t get a business lease through Tesla, at least you couldn’t 4 months ago when I was looking :) Gateway2Lease seem to have some good prices at the moment. £410 a month excluding VAT on a 9+23 rate with 10k miles a year.

After some digging they definitely seem to have the best deal available. Anyone else ordered through them? Or had a good deal through another supplier? If I order now I can have the car next month is what they tell me, assuming this is accurate...

After some digging they definitely seem to have the best deal available. Anyone else ordered through them? Or had a good deal through another supplier? If I order now I can have the car next month is what they tell me, assuming this is accurate...

ordered a few cars for work through G2L with no issue - that said, I did message them about my Tesla and I never heard back from them, needless to say, they didn't get that order.

always worth having a look on Leasing.com, can tailor the criteria down to model, mileage, deposit, term, etc (make sure you have personal rates on so that VAT is included). only word of warning, I have seen some deals on there that when you click through to the broker have disappeared.

Lol ...... every thread seems to be about deliveries at the moment, but few pages back there were discussions about when the premium connection runs out the inability to renew for lease customers. Has anyone moved past the 1 or 12 month and been able to renew. I think I did see some posts about Tesla letting it run until they sorted the issue ?

Lol ...... every thread seems to be about deliveries at the moment, but few pages back there were discussions about when the premium connection runs out the inability to renew for lease customers. Has anyone moved past the 1 or 12 month and been able to renew. I think I did see some posts about Tesla letting it run until they sorted the issue ?

Someone posted on here that they had received in writing from Tesla confirmation that it would continue for Lease customers.

I'm going into month 3 and it's still going. Have SR+ so should have run out.

• Informative
Reactions: Ledzep