Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've shared my referral code with you if you'd like to use it.
Hi
I am a newbie and just ordered my Tesla M3 with leasing company. I did not know about referral code for supercharge miles prior to ordering. I am wondering whether I can use your referral code - if that is possible and can I ask Tesla to add the referral code now as I have finished ordering with the lease company.
Thank you for your help

Reactions: Medved_77
Hi
I am a newbie and just ordered my Tesla M3 with leasing company. I did not know about referral code for supercharge miles prior to ordering. I am wondering whether I can use your referral code - if that is possible and can I ask Tesla to add the referral code now as I have finished ordering with the lease company.
Thank you for your help
You're of course welcome to use my referral code or indeed any other forum member that has helped you. Most will keep their referral codes in their profile, so just click on their user name then go the the profile page.

Applying a referral code post purchase is often tricky and all depends on the policy/helpfulness of the sales centre you are contacting.

Best of luck in getting the free supercharging miles and with the new wheels!

You're of course welcome to use my referral code or indeed any other forum member that has helped you. Most will keep their referral codes in their profile, so just click on their user name then go the the profile page.

Applying a referral code post purchase is often tricky and all depends on the policy/helpfulness of the sales centre you are contacting.

Best of luck in getting the free supercharging miles and with the new wheels!
Thank you MedVed

Tesla Model 3 SR+ now ordered via Gateway2lease...cheapest I could find...how long is it taking for delivery nowadays guys?
Tesla go all out to deliver as many cars as they can by the end of each calendar quarter. If your lease company has placed the order with Tesla (Reservation Number (RN) will confirm this) then I'd be surprised if you didn't have it by the end of March.

Hi
Thank you for your help

Tesla Model 3 SR+ now ordered via Gateway2lease...cheapest I could find...how long is it taking for delivery nowadays guys?

I am looking at those guys, although don’t need to order just yet. Did you get the price as shown, or was there any movement in the price? Thanks

Anyone been approved on here with ALD Automotive? Got declined today for no reason at all and the trust pilot reviews are similar. No wonder it is £100 per month cheaper than anyone else. :-(

Declined here a short time ago. Very surprised as perfect credit history, low borrowings etc.

Asked them why, they refused to give a reason. All very strange.

Re-applied via another lender (Santander), instant approval.

Reactions: Tigermad