Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my M3LR delivered late Tuesday evening, once the declaration was signed, the Car appeared in the app soon after.
One thing to note if wanting to add additional drivers to the account (open/close/app control). You can't do this yourself and have to get your lease company to add them on..
Let me get this right - I can’t have the Tesla app on my phone and my wife’s phone in that both can access the car? Or does one of us have their phone / app linked to the car and the other use the key card??

Let me get this right - I can’t have the Tesla app on my phone and my wife’s phone in that both can access the car? Or does one of us have their phone / app linked to the car and the other use the key card??
Yes you can, but as it’s a lease you may have to get the lease company to add your wife to the account. Or…you can just log in to the Tesla app on your wife’s phone using your user/pass. Or…one of you can use their phone and the other a keycard. Or…you can both use key cards.

I think that about covers your options :)

Yes you can, but as it’s a lease you may have to get the lease company to add your wife to the account. Or…you can just log in to the Tesla app on your wife’s phone using your user/pass. Or…one of you can use their phone and the other a keycard. Or…you can both use key cards.

I think that about covers your options :)
Perfect thanks - easier to use the same log ins. Phew

Reactions: MrT3
So I've taken the jump & taken a Vanarama lease on a black M3LR - Deal was around £480 for 4 years with 9 up front. Free home charger, free 1st year insurance & £250 cashback, for what it's worth. Some questions:

- Home Charger - not sure which one Vanarama get. Does anyone know and is it any good? If not I'll just get a better one myself.
- Energy - We all know about energy bills at the moment (especially gas). Does this create an issue when I speak to Scottish Power about any EV deals they may/may not have? Understand that it's generally worth getting an EV tariff to reduce the cost of charging at home.
- I've only ever driven a M3 Performance. Is the performance difference between that and the LR really that noticeable?
- They think mid-Jan for delivery. Not sure how optimistic that is - sharing the wife's X5 in the meantime :-/

I signed up to the same deal last week - £464 for A 3 year contract and 9 upfront - no cost white - same Black Friday offers. Charger will be Indra Smart Pro Charge Point, not sure if it’s any good, I already have a podpoint installed so will take the £360 credit with pulse. My contract says delivery 4th Jan but car will be registered in December. I drove the LR and pace is brilliant though I felt the tyres struggle when pushing hard out of a corner. On energy - I signed up to the Octopus Go tariff - 5p per kwh for 4 hours during the night but this tariff is no longer available I believe? Oh our other car is a X5 too!
I'm in the same batch as you both. I ordered on the 25th November after being let down on a BMW M235 which was pushed out by 6 months. I got my finance agreement through on Friday which has a registration number (AK71) and an estimated delivery date of the 7th December, although I don't think this has any weight behind it as it also stated the cars registered date would be the 24th December. I'm also waiting to hear back from ChargedEV about my charger installation

I am on the same deal. Thought I would share my timeline having discovered this forum!

I signed up for the deal on October 25th.
Lease finance documents signed November 2nd.
Submitted my ChargedEV application November 15th.
RN received last Friday 26th November.

Not had anything since, but was told I would get my car before Christmas.

I'm in the same batch as you both. I ordered on the 25th November after being let down on a BMW M235 which was pushed out by 6 months. I got my finance agreement through on Friday which has a registration number (AK71) and an estimated delivery date of the 7th December, although I don't think this has any weight behind it as it also stated the cars registered date would be the 24th December. I'm also waiting to hear back from ChargedEV about my charger installation
Decent deal in todays leasing market - good to see a few take it up. £250 Black Friday cashback got me over the line. I had previously ordered a M3 via G2L / Lex but cancelled that only to come back to the M3 again. Free insurance in my case is worth £600! Send my finance docs back and like you i have an AK plate which seem to be held / stored / delivered out of Southampton. I’m in the Midlands though - Leicester would be closer. My agreement also states registration date 24th Dec and delivery 4th Jan 2022 but the contract also says 7th December???? No RN number though I did have one from the order before. Starting to worry it will not turn up before Christmas and in the new year only. This is a Xmas present for my wife - she knows I’m getting her a new car but not this…. As I already have a charging point I was not eligible for the chargedev so will have to take the £390 pulse credit which I doubt I will use so not as good as you guys getting a charge point. I will be hounding vanarama so will post when I hear back.

Hi - just heard from Vanarama account manager. If you have a reg number that is generally a good sign in that the car is ready for quick delivery so we should hear from Tesla soon to confirm delivery date. All depends how quickly the lease company, in my case ALD, contacts Tesla to say the agreement is signed. What I don’t know is if ALD insist on the 14 day cooling off period ending before the car can be delivered. If the case I’m looking at the week before Xmas. Not all leasing companies do but some of the big players do I.e Lex, Leaseplan.

Hi - just heard from Vanarama account manager. If you have a reg number that is generally a good sign in that the car is ready for quick delivery so we should hear from Tesla soon to confirm delivery date. All depends how quickly the lease company, in my case ALD, contacts Tesla to say the agreement is signed. What I don’t know is if ALD insist on the 14 day cooling off period ending before the car can be delivered. If the case I’m looking at the week before Xmas. Not all leasing companies do but some of the big players do I.e Lex, Leaseplan.
Almost makes the 14 day cool-off period pointless 😂