Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, says 18.8-30ppm on mine, depending on how far over we go. I'm not too worried. We shouldn't be doing more than 9-10k miles a year, but we're paying for 12k.

But they beat OctopusEV's down payment AND monthly charge, so there's that.

I did try OctopusEV first but they were slow to reply & I didn’t get the information I wanted. Leaseplan were about £30 per month cheaper with better mileage as well.
Shame because I’m with Octopus Energy and they’re brilliant.

Just a note for anyone thinking of leasing, i'm about to order via LeasePlan today and they've informed me (this is reflected in the price i've been given) that Tesla are honoring the old price until 27th Sept.

Anyone have recent experience with LeasePlan? their reviews on TrustPilot are pretty awful, hope i'm doing the right thing.

LeasePlan seem a lot cheaper than the others, I've asked for written confirmation.

I'm collecting from nr Heathrow, hopefully on Saturday. It turns out that there isn't a collection dealer in the west country. I was told it's London, Birmingham, Manchester only.

AWD w/ blue metallic
£543 on a 9+23
15,000 miles