Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just managed to agree a deal on a M3P in white. Existing stock
10,000 P.A 48 month.
3,100 upfront and 517pm which is old pricing including gov. grant.
Pretty excited as I procrastinated on my original order back in Feb due to COVID and thought I had missed out.

Looks like you got great prices. Seems to have gone up already.
Hi
Still the same price on there site at the moment, however they only have Pearl White in stock ready for immediate delivery with the all black interior. There page only shows the performance over 48Months with £4833 deposit and 5k/year mileage for £537 / Month you do need to .
call them to get other configurations, mine is 3 Months down (Just under 2k) 10k year over 48Months for £654 Month
Tesla Model 3 Performance Lease | DriveElectric

Been told by my lease company today to expect delivery in August.

Not what I was expecting with a January order and with the Tesla website saying LR's due in June if ordered today.... maybe they are wrong...we'll see!

What did you order? I ordered a Blue LR in March and have already been offered (and declined) multiple deliveries. I have the opposite problem - I was offered a car far sooner than expected and I have no need for it that early. I ordered direct from Tesla and have transferred the reservation over to the lease company.

What did you order? I ordered a Blue LR in March and have already been offered (and declined) multiple deliveries. I have the opposite problem - I was offered a car far sooner than expected and I have no need for it that early. I ordered direct from Tesla and have transferred the reservation over to the lease company.

Blue/White LR, no hitch, FSD, 19" Sport wheels, never been VIN matched or offered anything.. ordered 31st Jan.

There are similar specs in the inventory now, if only Tesla swapped the wheels with other inventory stock!

With Lockdown and working from home, I'm not overly worried about August delivery TBH... but earlier would be nice :)

Just some thoughts please chaps.

I have personally leased cars for years so am well versed in this procurement route but the option of securing the car direct with the manufacturer and then transferring to a lease company is just so new to me..

So, with the present situation I am reluctant to place an oder with a lease company as I feel we may see the lease figures decline from next month and things loosen. Has anyone in the past secured a car direct (I understand its £100 which I would lose if I do not progress) with Tesla and then tried to place the car with a lease company who is offering the best deal.

My thought is order a car with Tesla, delivery suggested of say August and then punt the car around at the end of June to see who the best lease deal car be secured with. Is this an option???

Many thanks

h

Just some thoughts please chaps.

I have personally leased cars for years so am well versed in this procurement route but the option of securing the car direct with the manufacturer and then transferring to a lease company is just so new to me..

So, with the present situation I am reluctant to place an oder with a lease company as I feel we may see the lease figures decline from next month and things loosen. Has anyone in the past secured a car direct (I understand its £100 which I would lose if I do not progress) with Tesla and then tried to place the car with a lease company who is offering the best deal.

My thought is order a car with Tesla, delivery suggested of say August and then punt the car around at the end of June to see who the best lease deal car be secured with. Is this an option???

Many thanks

h
Yes, simple as that really :)

Really?????
Yep, when you make the order you choose how you're going to finance it and you just put lease (there's a few details to fill in after order is made - log into your account) - and the order will just be stuck there until you've given your RN to the lease company who then get in touch with Tesla to confirm they're taking it over.

Until then, if Tesla contact you you can just tell them you're not ready to take delivery.

Reactions: EVMeister