Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone - newbie here - I placed an order with Zen for a M3 last Friday, got my RN on Tuesday. does anyone have any experience leasing an 'In Sock' car from Zen or know how long I should expect to wait for delivery?
Hi mate, zen claim they have these in stock but I think they mean they’ll be getting them this month at some point on one of the shipping schedules. I’d call up Tesla or live chat with them, give them your RN and ask when delivery or collection is.

Hi mate, zen claim they have these in stock but I think they mean they’ll be getting them this month at some point on one of the shipping schedules. I’d call up Tesla or live chat with them, give them your RN and ask when delivery or collection is.
Cool, thanks for the advice - just spoke to Tesla, car has been assigned and delivery on the 28th September!

I got my RN number from Tesla on 1st September - I've just jumped on live chat to see if I could find anything else out, all I was told was I'm in the 'next batch' which is due for delivery 'throughout November & December' - As my current car goes back on 14th October I was hoping for early November, will probably try get in touch again late October see if I can find out anymore!

When I ordered with Knowles they told me the order had been placed with Tesla on the 3rd of August. At the start of September, I still had not received an RN. I called Knowles and was told that the delays were all on Teslas end.

I received an RN last week and decided to speak with Tesla. They advised me that Knowles had placed the order on the 7th of September.

Really annoyed as if Knowles had placed the order when they said they did then I may have gotten the delivery in September. I have to wait until November now.

It looks like there's a few of us waiting for cars in November/December at the moment. Can I just check, when you guys have spoken with someone at Tesla have they told you if your order is live yet? When I spoke to them they said as my order ETA was November, my account was on hold and would become live for a vehicle to be allocated from early October. I just wondered if you'd heard the same thing? I've ordered a Model 3 Long Range, not sure if it makes any difference in speed of your account going live/allocation.

Regardless, I hope you all get your cars ASAP. I hate waiting, I'm so impatient 🤣

When I ordered with Knowles they told me the order had been placed with Tesla on the 3rd of August. At the start of September, I still had not received an RN. I called Knowles and was told that the delays were all on Teslas end.

I received an RN last week and decided to speak with Tesla. They advised me that Knowles had placed the order on the 7th of September.

Really annoyed as if Knowles had placed the order when they said they did then I may have gotten the delivery in September. I have to wait until November now.
That's not good at all (our lease is with Knowles). The disparity between 3rd August and 7th September is probably the difference between Knowles handing all the details over to VW (the fleet company), and VW (a law unto themselves) extracting their collective digits and actually placing an order. We had a 2 1/2 week delay between these two dates (and lost our supercharger miles). Not defending Knowles here, as I would say that in any meaningful sense, an order has not been placed until it's been received by Tesla...

Hope you get lucky and that (somehow) things now speed up a bit.

HI. I ordered via Tesla on 10 Aug. then leased with ALD (through Tesla) which was accepted 16 Aug. i was told mid to late Sept delivery. but silence still. Tesla say speak with ALD. ALD say they dont know anything until delivered, so speak with Tesla.
is anybody still only just getting VIN now, or are basically all now allocated so have to wait until Nov?

HI. I ordered via Tesla on 10 Aug. then leased with ALD (through Tesla) which was accepted 16 Aug. i was told mid to late Sept delivery. but silence still. Tesla say speak with ALD. ALD say they dont know anything until delivered, so speak with Tesla.
is anybody still only just getting VIN now, or are basically all now allocated so have to wait until Nov?
Hi my order was made live on the 6th September, I've had my RN since May (long story) but i have been told that no new vehicles are available until Q4 and cars will be allocated in October and delivered in Nov now. Basically if you (or your lease company) don't have your vin, allocation or get a cancellation it will be Nov for delivery.

Hi, have any of you with a lease car here managed to claim the free super charging perk, that you can get from some referral codes when purchasing a car? I’d heard of a few who managed to get some perks but no idea who to try and sweet talk 😂

Hi, my order was accepted 19th Aug and had no updates since then, when I phoned Tesla they said there were no cars left so it will be early Nov. However, last Tuesday 14th Sept had a text from Tesla with VIN and delivery on 30th September. Don't want to give any false hopes but wish you get lucky with Q3 delivery!

Does anyone know when the Tesla we've ordered becomes live on the app? I would imagine it would be when its been allocated but not 100%. A friend of mine has ordered a SR using the Tesla loan scheme and he has all the info on his app including online owners manual and other stuff yet my Wife has nothing on hers.

Does anyone know when the Tesla we've ordered becomes live on the app? I would imagine it would be when its been allocated but not 100%. A friend of mine has ordered a SR using the Tesla loan scheme and he has all the info on his app including online owners manual and other stuff yet my Wife has nothing on hers.
If you've got a lease deal, then the car disappears from your app once it's been converted over from the initial order. It should then reappear on handover of the car. It's a bit disconcerting as this happened to me, but I called tesla and they confirmed this. I still get the update text messages confirming the pick up.

Available inventory cars at 06:58

Attachments

• invent.PNG
    invent.PNG
    169.1 KB · Views: 65
I have nothing on mine either, I talked to someone on live chat on the Tesla website they said everything is fine with the order. It'll go live in the app early October and cars will start getting allocated with an ETA November/December. 🤷‍♂️

I do know other people who ordered around the same time and after me who are apparently already live, so I don't know how the process all works, but the guy I spoke to reassured me it was normal and not to expect anything further from Tesla until early October.

Has anyone got any experience with their order being on hold with Tesla? I spoke to a SA yesterday who said he wasn’t able to assign my order to a car because it’s on hold (There was an inventory car with my spec).

He said to contact lease company and they can take it off hold. However, my lease company are saying no that’s just normal and they won’t assign a car until Nov.

Not sure what to believe as I keep getting told a difference story. I know occasionally inventory cars come up and as long as my order is on hold it can’t be assigned to one.

Not really making sense of it all.

Reactions: CHNW
Has anyone got any experience with their order being on hold with Tesla? I spoke to a SA yesterday who said he wasn’t able to assign my order to a car because it’s on hold (There was an inventory car with my spec).

He said to contact lease company and they can take it off hold. However, my lease company are saying no that’s just normal and they won’t assign a car until Nov.

Not sure what to believe as I keep getting told a difference story. I know occasionally inventory cars come up and as long as my order is on hold it can’t be assigned to one.

Not really making sense of it all.
I'm having the same experience. My order is on hold too, same reason, Tesla said it's completely normal as stock won't come in until November, but I saw an available car nearby recently in the inventory section of the site and as you say, if the order is on hold, it wouldn't get allocated to us. I can only assume it's normal if we are in the same boat. I might try to speak to someone again today.