Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its with Tuskers. Model Y. White. 19'' wheels. 4 years, 7500 a year.
So essentially the cheapest options 😆

I think its about £860 gross. So after tax savings etc and depend if high / low tax bracket is about £520 - £590 a month. Dunno if that is good to be honest. Still thinking about it .....

Hi,

I've been looking at the Tesla deals through Tuskers as my Etron goes back in September (although I can keep it an extra year if needed). The deals are nowhere near as good as yours? The MY as to your spec is coming back at £621 as a 40% tax payer.

Just wondering if the price has gone up recently or I'm missing a trick? £520 and I'd be ordering it today :p

Cheers

Hmm hasn’t gone up that’s much. Just done it again and £889 gross cost.
That’s MY, 19’’ wheels, white, 7500 miles, oh and non main dealer service and no relief car.

Yours is much cheaper with more miles

tusker.jpg

Anyone put a personalised plate on their lease vehicle, in particular with Tuskers ?

Just wondering if its worth the hassle for a 4 year lease 😄. As I've got the V778 so its ready to put on the new vehicle. But just thinking ahead, when I remove it again I'll need to pay the £80 to get it off again plus the hassle of getting the original plates made up so it can given back. So that's an £20-£30.

Anyone put a personalised plate on their lease vehicle, in particular with Tuskers ?

Just wondering if its worth the hassle for a 4 year lease 😄. As I've got the V778 so its ready to put on the new vehicle. But just thinking ahead, when I remove it again I'll need to pay the £80 to get it off again plus the hassle of getting the original plates made up so it can given back. So that's an £20-£30.
You don't have to bin the originals? Store them away

You'll have to pay a £50 admin fee to tusker's to put it on (its actually 25 admin to put it on and 25 to take it off again, you just pay it together initially). Also you'll have to pay £80 (the dvla fee) at the end to get it off again. As mentioned already simply keep the original plates to put back on - thats what I've done (also have a 4 year lease with Tuskers)

Reactions: snow-munki
I ordered a tesla model 3 performance in pearl white with black interior on 22nd April though a lease.

My lease company says my delivery estimate is November 2022 but when I asked Tesla my delivery estimate using my RN number they said it was currently September 2022.

Why would my lease company have a different date from what tesla are saying:rolleyes:. Anyone know what one is right? Would much prefer the September date haha

I ordered a tesla model 3 performance in pearl white with black interior on 22nd April though a lease.

My lease company says my delivery estimate is November 2022 but when I asked Tesla my delivery estimate using my RN number they said it was currently September 2022.

Why would my lease company have a different date from what tesla are saying:rolleyes:. Anyone know what one is right? Would much prefer the September date haha
In my experience my lease company were weeks behind any update I could get from Tesla. I'd believe the Tesla estimate more than the lease company.

In my experience my lease company were weeks behind any update I could get from Tesla. I'd believe the Tesla estimate more than the lease company.
Absolutely, based on my experience.

Early on in the order the leasing company said all updates regarding delivery would come direct from Tesla and to let them know when I'd got any. Later on the leasing company then reckoned it was coming on 28th February despite me not having any date from Tesla at this point. I double-checked with the leasing company, as late as a few days before and they said they'd just checked again with Tesla and it's coming on 28th February.

But, whilst 28th February came and went I did get a text that day from Tesla saying the car would come on 28th March, and it did. Whether that's coincidence or not I've no idea.

Looks like free premium connectivity is ending for lease cars according to what I'm seeing on twitter!

I got my lease car end of march and it says in the car that premium connectivity ends on 1st May. I also have the option in the app to subscribe to premium connectivity for £9.99/month. I don't think it's worth paying for me, but will be interesting if I still have it next week or not...