Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently received my invite to configure an extended battery version (I'm in Canada and want the AWD and regular battery). It also asked a financing question and I selected Leasing which is not currently offered but my preference.

Since they are asking about Leasing, does anyone know if that is an indication that leasing is coming soon?

I recently received my invite to configure an extended battery version (I'm in Canada and want the AWD and regular battery). It also asked a financing question and I selected Leasing which is not currently offered but my preference.

Since they are asking about Leasing, does anyone know if that is an indication that leasing is coming soon?

I haven't seen them mention anything about leasing besides the configurator. I'm just assuming here but considering they still have a giant backlog of orders for customers waiting to pay full price, I don't see it happening any time soon.

Tesla’s Q1 update letter says they do not intend to begin leasing Model 3s in 2018.

1A765318-CDF5-462E-96D1-D3DCD8925257.png

• Informative
Reactions: JP Bark