Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing

I recently received my invite to configure an extended battery version (I'm in Canada and want the AWD and regular battery). It also asked a financing question and I selected Leasing which is not currently offered but my preference.

Since they are asking about Leasing, does anyone know if that is an indication that leasing is coming soon?

I recently received my invite to configure an extended battery version (I'm in Canada and want the AWD and regular battery). It also asked a financing question and I selected Leasing which is not currently offered but my preference.

Since they are asking about Leasing, does anyone know if that is an indication that leasing is coming soon?

I haven't seen them mention anything about leasing besides the configurator. I'm just assuming here but considering they still have a giant backlog of orders for customers waiting to pay full price, I don't see it happening any time soon.

mtndrew1

May 12, 2015
Gardena, CA
Tesla’s Q1 update letter says they do not intend to begin leasing Model 3s in 2018.

1A765318-CDF5-462E-96D1-D3DCD8925257.png

• Informative
Reactions: JP Bark

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC