Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question - if I am leasing my M3P for the next 3yrs - can I fit an Abstract Ocean screen protector and centre console vinyl wrap? How easy are they to remove before it goes back? Was also considering the Jeda USB hub & wireless charger? Is it easy to remove them and revert back to stock after the lease is up?

Well, I’m going to install the console wrap. Apparently, it’s quite easy to remove but, to be honest, i doubt I’d even bother doing that when it comes to handing the car back.

Had a VIN when Dahlia left Panama and then it was taken... still no VIN for me at time of writing.. The missus and I had a discussion and have said if it's not on our driveway by the end of the first week of November we're telling them where to shove it and go elsewhere. It's getting silly now, assurances that it was coming in August, then September, then October and now possibly November? Ordered in July.

Broker's just saying "there's a large shipment on the way", which means diddly.

Had a VIN when Dahlia left Panama and then it was taken... still no VIN for me at time of writing.. The missus and I had a discussion and have said if it's not on our driveway by the end of the first week of November we're telling them where to shove it and go elsewhere. It's getting silly now, assurances that it was coming in August, then September, then October and now possibly November? Ordered in July.

Broker's just saying "there's a large shipment on the way", which means diddly.
I feel your pain. The hype/desire makes me want it, but the delays/communication almost counters it to the point I don't actually want it.

I know once it's on my drive I'll forget these feelings, but until then ...

Reactions: ProfessorK
I feel your pain. The hype/desire makes me want it, but the delays/communication almost counters it to the point I don't actually want it.

I know once it's on my drive I'll forget these feelings, but until then ...

Yup, also hearing absolute nightmares about the £2000 reservation refund for leasing folks... some are going months and still chasing.

Email from broker:

"Good afternoon my Hunky Chops

The next Tesla shipment is due to land on 28th October.

Your vehicle is scheduled for collection at Birmingham, Summer Hill Rd early to mid November. Tesla will contact you with a collection slot when the vehicle is ready.

Please be advised that you then have 7 days to collect the vehicle or it will be re-allocated to another customer and you will have to wait for another shipment."

That's the first time I've been given anything semi-firm.

Reactions: anon37485
Email from broker:

"Good afternoon my Hunky Chops

The next Tesla shipment is due to land on 28th October.

Your vehicle is scheduled for collection at Birmingham, Summer Hill Rd early to mid November. Tesla will contact you with a collection slot when the vehicle is ready.

Please be advised that you then have 7 days to collect the vehicle or it will be re-allocated to another customer and you will have to wait for another shipment."

That's the first time I've been given anything semi-firm.

Very good !

What broker and when ordered?

Has anyone noticed a big jump in lease prices in the last month? I had quotes about a month ago and the best I had was £505pm (Performance, 48 months, 9 months down, 8k miles), but the guy at the Tesla showroom said I couldn't order the car more than four months in advance.

Now it's getting closer to the time I can actually make an order and all the quotes are coming in around the £550 mark. Seems like a massive jump in the space of a few weeks?

Has anyone noticed a big jump in lease prices in the last month? I had quotes about a month ago and the best I had was £505pm (Performance, 48 months, 9 months down, 8k miles), but the guy at the Tesla showroom said I couldn't order the car more than four months in advance.

Now it's getting closer to the time I can actually make an order and all the quotes are coming in around the £550 mark. Seems like a massive jump in the space of a few weeks?
There does seem to have been a big jump. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago, 9/48 at £520pm - 15,000 miles. Nothing cheaper than about £640pm now.

My company has placed a business hire order through their usual lease company back in August. This seems to be a broker for another lease company so difficult to know who should be doing what. We have had the contract through to sign last week.
Should I have a Tesla account set up? How to I get one?

My company has placed a business hire order through their usual lease company back in August. This seems to be a broker for another lease company so difficult to know who should be doing what. We have had the contract through to sign last week.
Should I have a Tesla account set up? How to I get one?
I think it depends on the lease company - sometimes the lease company will take over the RN so everything goes through them. Other times it's split.

In my case, I have a broker (1st Choice Vehicle Finance), who brokered the original lease deal before passing the actual contract to Lex Autolease who are technically the ones leasing the vehicle to me. I don't speak to Lex Autolease, just to 1st Choice. I do have a Tesla account under my name with an RN, and my delivery updates come from Tesla, and I can contact Tesla direct to discuss the ongoing delivery fiasco.

But I know for others they have no Tesla account at all. Doesn't mean there's something wrong, it's just how some companies do their leases.

Stoner, try Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, I put your requirements in and got a quote back of £483, they seem to have deals on the Model 3 just now. Better hurry, as I wouldn't imagine the deals will be on for long.

• Helpful
Reactions: EVMeister