Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I’d call Tesla just to get some confirmation on my order. Guy said my car is in Zeebrugge already and to expect delivery at end of month. Also said it will have the gray wheels, which I thought was odd as I would have expected the first batch of those to be on Jasper, not already in Europe.

We shall see I guess...

Picked up my M3 yesterday, the car is absolutely epic, definitely worth the wait.

Really easy pickup regarding a lease pickup. I just had to sign a Lex Autolease handover document. I noted one issue with dor mis alignment, signed the Tesla handover and drove off.

Not paid a penny yet either - no deposit, no first month, that gets taken in a few weeks.

Not paid a penny yet either - no deposit, no first month, that gets taken in a few weeks.

Just a heads up for cash flow, Tesla took a while getting the paperwork to DriveElectric after i collected mine in August which meant my initial payment, first payment and second payment all came out in October. Hopefully they arent so far behind anymore, I was collecting in August when it was really busy.

The first and only update from the Lease co today. Im taking this date with a pinch of salt as heard nothing from Tesla yet nor no SC VIN
75246690_2762794757281681_4317203883584651264_n.jpg

Interesting, didn't think of this till now, and had accepted that it will be me who would be paying the luxury tax. I will give Drive Electric a call.

Anyone already with Drive Electric, know about this ?

I’ve gone with LeasePlan. It’s within their T’s and C’s they will cover the cost of the tax. If this tax increases then I have to make up the delta.

Check your terms ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Imidogen
It’s already costed into your agreement, so you shouldn’t get any additional bill. Check your agreement - it will be there somewhere. Watch out for any parking tickets or fines etc though. They will be sent to the lease company as registered keeper/owner and they will charge you an additional ‘admin fee’ as well as needing to pay any fine! Not that I’ve ever had any lol :rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: Imidogen
Well, I have my collection scheduled for today at 3pm from Dartford, I ordered through Zen.Auto on the 5th August. I haven't received any comms directly from Tesla. Just have a date showing on the Manage page on the website and an email from Zen stating the same date. Currently full of anxiety that I arrive (via train as car is now sold) and it isn't there!

Well, I have my collection scheduled for today at 3pm from Dartford, I ordered through Zen.Auto on the 5th August. I haven't received any comms directly from Tesla. Just have a date showing on the Manage page on the website and an email from Zen stating the same date. Currently full of anxiety that I arrive (via train as car is now sold) and it isn't there!
Good luck!

I ordered through Zen on August 22nd, and my collection is next week. I also received no email/text from Tesla, so I called them to confirm what I was seeing in my account. All fine.

Initial deposit paid, and now waiting for next week. Let us know how it goes.