Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 light show

eustachio

May 2, 2019
California
My 10 year old son is a massive Tesla fan and was instrumental in us buying the car. He keeps saying he's so happy we got our Model 3, has a Tesla shirt he wears every day (and sleeps in- it gets a lot of washing!), and has taught me stuff about the car.

He got this idea having seen a Model X Easter egg video.

He did this all himself, directed me in what to do in a supporting role.

Sharing here as he's super excited by it!

67King

Feb 2, 2018
Knoxville, TN
My 10 year old son sounds exactly like yours! Several Tesla shirts, a couple of hats. Loves teh car. Loved teh S when we looked a couple of years ago (was disappointed I didn't buy it, the ergonomics didn't work for me). Anyway, any hints on how to uncover this? I've tried the way for the X, but no avail

Reactions: eustachio

Runt8

May 19, 2017
Colorado
My 10 year old son sounds exactly like yours! Several Tesla shirts, a couple of hats. Loves teh car. Loved teh S when we looked a couple of years ago (was disappointed I didn't buy it, the ergonomics didn't work for me). Anyway, any hints on how to uncover this? I've tried the way for the X, but no avail
I’m betting he sat in the car and used the buttons and stalks in time with the music. If so, it must have been a lot of work!

TresLA

Jul 15, 2018
L.A.
What are the two different white lights in the fog lamps, and how do you control them?

Less fog cluster of lights is just parking lights, all fog lamp cluster includes the fog lamps. So he’s manually switching exterior lights to parking or on and also hitting the front fog button to change that cluster. Fun!

Reactions: corndog

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC