Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 light show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 10 year old son is a massive Tesla fan and was instrumental in us buying the car. He keeps saying he's so happy we got our Model 3, has a Tesla shirt he wears every day (and sleeps in- it gets a lot of washing!), and has taught me stuff about the car.

He got this idea having seen a Model X Easter egg video.

He did this all himself, directed me in what to do in a supporting role.

Sharing here as he's super excited by it!

My 10 year old son sounds exactly like yours! Several Tesla shirts, a couple of hats. Loves teh car. Loved teh S when we looked a couple of years ago (was disappointed I didn't buy it, the ergonomics didn't work for me). Anyway, any hints on how to uncover this? I've tried the way for the X, but no avail

Reactions: eustachio
My 10 year old son sounds exactly like yours! Several Tesla shirts, a couple of hats. Loves teh car. Loved teh S when we looked a couple of years ago (was disappointed I didn't buy it, the ergonomics didn't work for me). Anyway, any hints on how to uncover this? I've tried the way for the X, but no avail
I’m betting he sat in the car and used the buttons and stalks in time with the music. If so, it must have been a lot of work!

So he’s manually switching exterior lights to parking or on and also hitting the front fog button to change that cluster

Right. I was operating indicators, with nothing like his dexterity, and he was manually operating all the lights. No practice, one take!

How much is he per hour? And does he travel? I’ll get him a free shirt.

Lol, I'm ask him