Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Line photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I am very excited to be working on a Model 3 news specific website that will be live in about a week. I know there is lots of great coverage across many large and small media outlets on Model 3 but I think there is a niche to be filled for a specific news site dedicated to the vehicle. I've been a huge Tesla fan for years and will either have a used Model S soon and also plan to place my own deposit on 3/31 to make sure I have an Model 3 option open to me.

One of our launch articles will be detailing the public's response to March 31st and the excitement around in-store reservations. I am hoping to find a few forum members who would be interested in sending photos that capture the scene at different stores around the world on reservation day. In full disclosure we will have ads on our site and are hoping the ad revenue over time will at least cover the cost of the domain name/hosting and help pay for a bit of the time we put into the site. So in that spirit we will pay $5 to folks from up to 25 different stores around the world who are willing to send us a few high quality, publishable photos emailed from their smartphones while they are in line or checking out the scene.

We are not looking for photos of specific individuals or anything that would feel invasive, and we absolutely want to respect TM's rules too so are not encouraging anything that would be out of place as normal behavior in their showrooms. Just want to provide a great post that a Model 3 enthusiast would be excited to see.

Please PM me for details if you are interested in helping out.

I am camping out with two friends at hopefully what will be the first store to take reservations in Melbourne Australia. I'll be filming it, bloging facebooking etc and will shoot on a DSLR and my Quadcopter as well as probably my gopro (I'll have lots of free time sitting in the line :). Happy to send you some stuff. PM me and we can swap details.

Happy for you to use a couple of things exclusively and we don't have to worry about AU/USD exchange stuff as you can just donate the $5 to one of you local charities.