Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Long Range 2021 refresh 19" wheels [question about lowering or spacers]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lowered with Eibach pro-kit on 19s. I don't like using spacers but for people looking to make OE wheels more flush with the body than so be it. Take measurements but the threads here will help. Any springs/coil-over system will be an improvement over the 4x4 look.

So I swapped my new style 19” with old style performance 20” with 15mm spacers and 20mm in the rear. I forgot that the 20” come with 245 tyres and 19” come with 235 tyres, so that 10mm extra right there. So ordered a new set of 5mm spacers for the fronts, and going to swap the 15mm to the rear. Most likely sell the pair of 20mm spacers if anyone is interested

2020 LR AWD, 19" factory wheels with 245/40-19, lowered with Eibach Pro, 15mm spacer in front and 20mm spacer in the rear. No rubbing.
Model3.jpg
Model3_2.jpg

Am curious if you've found any new info about this as well. I have the 2021 LR with the Aero wheels uncapped, and am looking to add 15 and 20mm spacers as well. I've seen that they will fit fine with the aeros on up to 2020s, but I know the 2021 wheels are very slightly different than previous years, so want to make sure they fit before I purchase spacers as well.