Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Long Range 2021 refresh 19" wheels [question about lowering or spacers]

Tranceporter

Jan 4, 2021
United Kingdom
Has anyone lowered the Model 3 on the new 19" wheels? Also what spacers do people recommend for the LR? Reading different threads suggests 15mm on the front and 20mm on the rear.
Looking to get an idea of stance on the new shaped sport wheels.

XLR82XS

D M C
Jul 26, 2019
SWFL | Vegas
Lowered with Eibach pro-kit on 19s. I don't like using spacers but for people looking to make OE wheels more flush with the body than so be it. Take measurements but the threads here will help. Any springs/coil-over system will be an improvement over the 4x4 look.

Dilpickle

Oct 9, 2020
Fresno, CA
Lowered with Eibach pro-kit on 19s. I don't like using spacers but for people looking to make OE wheels more flush with the body than so be it. Take measurements but the threads here will help. Any springs/coil-over system will be an improvement over the 4x4 look.
Can you post before and after pics?

Tranceporter

Jan 4, 2021
United Kingdom
So I swapped my new style 19” with old style performance 20” with 15mm spacers and 20mm in the rear. I forgot that the 20” come with 245 tyres and 19” come with 235 tyres, so that 10mm extra right there. So ordered a new set of 5mm spacers for the fronts, and going to swap the 15mm to the rear. Most likely sell the pair of 20mm spacers if anyone is interested

Gunter

Feb 18, 2020
Mill Creek WA
2020 LR AWD, 19" factory wheels with 245/40-19, lowered with Eibach Pro, 15mm spacer in front and 20mm spacer in the rear. No rubbing.
Model3.jpg
Model3_2.jpg

StormCruzzer

Jan 7, 2021
Virginia
Am curious if you've found any new info about this as well. I have the 2021 LR with the Aero wheels uncapped, and am looking to add 15 and 20mm spacers as well. I've seen that they will fit fine with the aeros on up to 2020s, but I know the 2021 wheels are very slightly different than previous years, so want to make sure they fit before I purchase spacers as well.

E-Boy

Dec 14, 2019
Germany
Sorry for the late answer. No I do not run any camber correction, because all parts (MPP) are not legal here in Germany...
But so far no problems and i am in specs with my alignment.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC