Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Long Range increased $500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just notice Tesla updated price today on Longe Model to $48,490 instead of $47,990 last month but now the range increased to 322 miles instead of 310. I think it might be software update only since performance model still show 310

Yeah saw that too. Does that mean the range will increase for existing LR owners? I just got my LR last Saturday! Hopefully the range increase reflects in the next update. Apparently there will be a 5% increase in power too?

Yes the power and range are from the software. The model S and X have been bumped as well. I think the software is being test currently as theirs a fleet of software 32.12.3 to 32.12.8 so I’m sure it’s coming and coming soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Dre78
Yes the power and range are from the software. The model S and X have been bumped as well. I think the software is being test currently as theirs a fleet of software 32.12.3 to 32.12.8 so I’m sure it’s coming and coming soon.

I have 2019.32.12.2 - does that mean I should have gotten it? I have yet to receive.

I also am seeing that the new update has better driver visualizations - such as recognizing pylons/cones. That is amazing.

Also - do y'all recommend I get the full self driving? Its about $7k USD - I didnt buy it last weekend when I bought my car - but the price has already increased by $1,000 today. Should I wait or should I get it now?

I have 2019.32.12.2 - does that mean I should have gotten it? I have yet to receive.

I also am seeing that the new update has better driver visualizations - such as recognizing pylons/cones. That is amazing.

Also - do y'all recommend I get the full self driving? Its about $7k USD - I didnt buy it last weekend when I bought my car - but the price has already increased by $1,000 today. Should I wait or should I get it now?
The power boost is definitely not in 32.12.2 because over 80% of all Model 3s have been on that release for at least a couple weeks by now.

Wait for Black Friday, they might sale 50% off. I think next few update will increase everyone’s range by 5%