Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Long Range Reservation (pre price hike)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I have a 2022 model 3 long range (midnight silver metallic paint, 18" aero wheels, black interior) reservation that has a total of $50,990, instead of the current price of $54,490.
Just want to get my reservation fee back ($250) since I'm no longer interested in getting the car. Located in the SF bay area.

Thank you

Hello,
I have a 2022 model 3 long range (midnight silver metallic paint, 18" aero wheels, black interior) reservation that has a total of $50,990, instead of the current price of $54,490.
Just want to get my reservation fee back ($250) since I'm no longer interested in getting the car. Located in the SF bay area.

Thank you
I'm interested!

Hello,

Thank you
Really interested. How to contact u