Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL 3 LR AWD vs 16/17 MODEL S

Model 3 LR AWD vs Model S 16/17

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MMmm I never use satellite view on maps for android auto on current car, I'd love the subwoofer, and idk if I would ever use the web browser in the car, considering it doesn't even play youtube, netflix or html5 video right?

Wondering if 240 would give me range anxiety when I decide to take a 400 mile round trip which is maybe 1-2 times a year.

UGGHH decisions, what do I lose if I go for 37k version? Its 240 miles vs 264 on mid range and isn't the interior not as nice? Whats different from partial premium? Wonder how different the sound system will be? And I saw you don't get streaming internet music (which slacker sucks) and no live traffic :/ Leaning towards Mid Range AP and FSD or LR RWD AP FSD. Though that 37k does sound god if I want to trade in like 24 months for Y

i would think the 37k would depreciate less a $ amount for trade in..

So now that everything has been said and done and I've done some research on Tesla pre-owned...I've read Tesla no longer preconditions their used inventory, they come with 4 year 50k miles limited warrantee on top of the 8 year infinite battery and electric motor.

I see some 2015 85Ds for like $45-50k with AP1 ...though I see some on car gurus from dealers for 41k but guessing it doesn't come with the additional limited warrantee... I've read some horror stories from buying used from Tesla they have gotten worse at giving you history of car and you can't even test drive the car and look at it unlike with a used car dealer...

At this point I'm looking at LR RWd model 3 or a 2015 S 85D