Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

baselined

Sep 5, 2021
Canada
I woke up to the first update in a month. EDD pushed back, but the window slightly shrunk.

OD Sept 9, blue/white/18, Toronto area.

EDD window changed from Oct 21 - Nov 10 to Oct 29 - Nov 11.

lifjoy

On order: M3 LR MSM/B 18" & MY LR W/W 19"
Aug 23, 2021
Bend, OR
The Tesla app on iPhone updated this morning, and now my VIN, delivery date and time all appear in the app. That was not the case yesterday. Coincidence or new feature?

Reactions: Paul4343

Paul4343

Sep 20, 2021
Olympia, WA
EDD updated this morning to 10/18 to 10/31 from 10/19 to 11/16. Convergence? Still no VIN. OD: 9/13 blue/white interior/ aero / no FSD

After two weeks or more of no changes, this week has seen two EDD updates...

Reactions: lifjoy

djinmn

Sep 2, 2021
Saint Paul
One piece of advice, be sure that you get the direct extension of your sales agent. I can only speak for Minnesota, but the number that you see for your sales office, even though it looks like a local number, goes to a 10+ minute wait at a call center.

Reactions: Paul4343 and BnGrm

baselined

Sep 5, 2021
Canada
A small tip for anyone who doesn’t yet have a VIN, and is hoping to buy the Bluetooth tire pressure sensors separately: technically Tesla can’t do this. They need a VIN to be able to process a purchase of the sensors.

I didn’t know that when I went to the Tesla store today. The guys in the service department ended up using the VIN from a demo vehicle.

Reactions: Paul4343 and lifjoy

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC