Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I reached out to my SA this morning after my EDD got pushed to January overnight last night asking if I changed configuration would I be able to get my car before the new year and got this back just now “We don't really have insight on what the lists look like. But we have given you a designator and reached out to Rocklin about keeping an eye out for you in order to get you car as soon as possible.”

Not sure what to make of that, I asked about switching to a performance model as well which my advisor did not comment on

Reactions: sliggy
So I reached out to my SA this morning after my EDD got pushed to January overnight last night asking if I changed configuration would I be able to get my car before the new year and got this back just now “We don't really have insight on what the lists look like. But we have given you a designator and reached out to Rocklin about keeping an eye out for you in order to get you car as soon as possible.”

Not sure what to make of that, I asked about switching to a performance model as well which my advisor did not comment on
What’s your OD?

What’s your OD?
11/24 I have no car currently as I sold my Tacoma for the insane price Shift gave me. I can get by without a car until it comes but would like it sooner than later since it is actually raining a lot this year (unusual compared to the last few years in CA) and the rain makes walking for groceries a lot less ideal. EDD is now 1/1 to 1/29 and was showing last week of Dec until today.

11/24 I have no car currently as I sold my Tacoma for the insane price Shift gave me. I can get by without a car until it comes but would like it sooner than later since it is actually raining a lot this year (unusual compared to the last few years in CA) and the rain makes walking for groceries a lot less ideal. EDD is now 1/1 to 1/29 and was showing last week of Dec until today.
Mine did the same but my original order date was October 15th.

Reactions: pkeller001
I got tired of getting bumped and waiting. This evening I found a 2022 M3LR with <50 miles blk/blk pop up in existing inventory about 300 miles away in CA so I jumped on it. My order was white but I think the black looks better. Received a text within an hour wanting to schedule pickup tomorrow. I pushed to Tuesday. So excited to be done refreshing the app lol!

Last edited: