Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SA called today to setup earlier pickup to avoid storm this weekend. Said he would confirm after inspection.

Super excited. Best of all it has the tried and true Intel processor, and cheap to replace when it breaks lead acid!

As long as the go pedal (now that we don't use gas what do we call it?) and brakes work, that's all I need!

I'll update on Friday after pickup. If all goes well I'll be testing traction control on Saturday.

If EDD window is still a month, then 99% it will get another delay.
Mine went down to a two week window today and a couple of weeks further out. I thought at first that it was an indicator but quickly came to the conclusion it could go any direction or size for the window. I’m sure I’ll be anticipating changes after selling my current vehicle and sharing a vehicle with my wife. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Doggerton
Hey Everyone, just wanted to throw my information out there as I am waiting for my Long Range Model 3.

Config: Midnight Silver, White Interior, 18" wheels, no FSD

OD: 1/23/22
1/26 EDD: May 11 - June 8

At the time of ordering, the order page still had an estimated delivery of March, but within my account this is the EDD that I am seeing. After reading through, this is the furthest EDD I have seen for an order date in January. Not sure if this is actually true, but my guess is that it has something to do with the exterior color I chose. My hope is maybe it's just an error, but not sure. Might call Tesla, but it also seems like there isn't really much info they have.
My OD for my Midnight Silver LR Model 3 was 1/13/22 and my EDD is Feb 25 - Mar 25. The only difference is that mine has a black interior and FSD (but I don't think that really makes a difference to the EDD)

Reactions: CarlThompson
M3LR White/White 18" Aero, no-fsd (SF Bay Area)

OD: Nov 2 2021
EDD 1: December 2021
EDD 2: 12/3-12/31
EDD 3: 12/14-12/28
12/13: VIN 1 - Hold placed until 1/12
1/13: EDD 4 3/3-3/31
1/13: VIN 2 (153xx) - Hold placed until 1/17
1/18: EDD 5 3/14-3/31
1/24: Profile completed
1/25: EDD 6 1/27-2/5
1/25: VIN 3 received! 163xx
1/26: Pick up auto scheduled for Friday 1/28 1pm in Fremont. Texted the Tesla number I've been getting texts from to reschedule, since online scheduling wasn't enabled in my profile (is that a thing for anyone? I've always just gotten told when to pick up). They said I could pick it up today, tomorrow, or Friday. So I moved the time from 1pm to 10am on Friday since that works for me with getting financing set up.

Super excited to graduate from this thread! I'll post after pickup if it has the updated 12V, Ryzen, or less likely rear double glazed and heater wiper park. I don't think we've seen any pictures of a Model 3 with either of those features so it's unlikely.

M3LR White/White 18" Aero, no-fsd (SF Bay Area)

OD: Nov 2 2021
EDD 1: December 2021
EDD 2: 12/3-12/31
EDD 3: 12/14-12/28
12/13: VIN 1 - Hold placed until 1/12
1/13: EDD 4 3/3-3/31
1/13: VIN 2 (153xx) - Hold placed until 1/17
1/18: EDD 5 3/14-3/31
1/24: Profile completed
1/25: EDD 6 1/27-2/5
1/25: VIN 3 received! 163xx
1/26: Pick up auto scheduled for Friday 1/28 1pm in Fremont. Texted the Tesla number I've been getting texts from to reschedule, since online scheduling wasn't enabled in my profile (is that a thing for anyone? I've always just gotten told when to pick up). They said I could pick it up today, tomorrow, or Friday. So I moved the time from 1pm to 10am on Friday since that works for me with getting financing set up.

Super excited to graduate from this thread! I'll post after pickup if it has the updated 12V, Ryzen, or less likely rear double glazed and heater wiper park. I don't think we've seen any pictures of a Model 3 with either of those features so it's unlikely.
Congrats!!!!

Reactions: alasdairob