Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People have reported their delivery windows change.
Ordered 4/1
Mine originally 6/6 to 6/26
Recent change to 5/24 to 6/13
I have no idea what to think.
What blows my mind is some people getting a call a few days after order that Tesla has a car for them.
When I ordered, I had spoken to a local SA.. he was pretty sure I would get something by then end if april.. sent him an email asking WTF. Am suspecting that they just bump people in line and it's not really a reservation..

Ordered 03/28.. Estimate was 04/17-05/07 and then suddenly changed to 05/30-06/19 2 full weeks after ordered and 1 week before the estimated delivery date..

maybe estimates don't mean anything.

Reactions: MAZADR
Just a normal quarter for the newer people in this thread, there's nothing "odd" going on... take a deep breathe and enjoy the anticipation, your dates will continue to change in a manner that makes no sense to any of us now or in the past. :)
Exactly. We’ve been there. But I would tell people in US that earliest you will start getting VINs is end of May. People will start freaking out that they ordered earlier than other people who are getting their VINs. Relax. You will all get it by end of June.

Placed my order on 4/3, for the most part the estimated delivery date range is May 15 - June 14. It did get pushed back by a week for a day or so before moving back to the original 5/15-6/14 date. When I placed my order, the Model 3 page's delivery estimate was 9-13 weeks, and now it is 8-12 weeks, so I think that all fits the theory that we'll get our cars by the end of the quarter... still, emotionally not wanting to wait that long haha.

Exactly. We’ve been there. But I would tell people in US that earliest you will start getting VINs is end of May. People will start freaking out that they ordered earlier than other people who are getting their VINs. Relax. You will all get it by end of June.
1618200810762.png

😬

Morning folks. Seems like everyday, the estimated delivery date changes.
Todays estimated delivery day is now
May 25th - June 14th. I know this isn't a guaranteed date, but for a first time buyer, its a nice boost of morale 😀.

Perhaps see if yours also had changed to an earlier date? Hoping we all get ours soon.

Good day
I ordered on 4/1, Model 3 LR B/W, 18” Midnight Silver and have the same estimated delivery parameters

Reactions: EVxdream
mine hasnt changed since. i guess the luck of getting it any sooner might have ran dry.
the wait continues! even for a vin -_-.

meanwhile..... planning for the garages outlet install. might be the wrong place to plug this Segway in xP
Same here! Mine has remained the same since 04/07/2021. I actually got a text from my SA around 11 pm last night saying "Hi! We are looking at an Early June Delivery. Have a great night!" Well, it's something! I bought one of my employees a used 2020 M3 Lone Range and watching him drive around in it is like a sick form of self-torture. Oh well, at least we get to test the 14-50 plug I installed in my garage

I live in New Hampshire, but I am picking the car up in Springfield, New Jersey.

Reactions: EVxdream
Hi everyone! Here a newbie from Madrid, Spain. Waiting for my M3 LR white Aero 18" white. No extras or add-ons. Order was placed on April, 6th. Supposed to be delivered on May (no exact date or range, but I was told "probably last days of that month"). I don't even have VIN or any other data than the order number. So excited about it and willing to know if it will have the new headlights, tail lights and the new doors panels with the wood insertions. Hope so!
Excuse my english, it's not my native language, but I promise to do my best! :)

Hi everyone! Here a newbie from Madrid, Spain. Waiting for my M3 LR white Aero 18" white. No extras or add-ons. Order was placed on April, 6th. Supposed to be delivered on May (no exact date or range, but I was told "probably last days of that month"). I don't even have VIN or any other data than the order number. So excited about it and willing to know if it will have the new headlights, tail lights and the new doors panels with the wood insertions. Hope so!
Excuse my english, it's not my native language, but I promise to do my best! :)
Oh, and tracking Glovis Cosmos, the vessel supposed to transport the next M3 consignment from SFO to Europe.

Same here! Mine has remained the same since 04/07/2021. I actually got a text from my SA around 11 pm last night saying "Hi! We are looking at an Early June Delivery. Have a great night!" Well, it's something! I bought one of my employees a used 2020 M3 Lone Range and watching him drive around in it is like a sick form of self-torture. Oh well, at least we get to test the 14-50 plug I installed in my garage

I live in New Hampshire, but I am picking the car up in Springfield, New Jersey.
Update: Delivery estimate changed from May 25 - June 15th to June 08 - June 28th.

Interesting data point. I ordered back in February, but wasn't ready to take delivery in March so put our order on hold. Lifted the hold on 4/2 and am now seeing a delivery window of 5/9-5/29. Pinged my SA to see if I should go ahead and apply for financing and he responded that, I should go ahead because the "window seems pretty solid".

I was expected to have to wait until the end of June because I'm in the Bay Area...so I'll take it!

June 1st-June 21st for me. I ordered March 27th thinking I got it in before the quarter ended and would get it right away. I guess not.
Such a bummer :( I ordered April 1st without doing any research on end of-quarter deliveries. I had been seeing the quick delivery times for a month and expected them to remain the same. What a surprise when I saw 9-13 weeks delivery time when I went to order! If I had only known...

I am also picking my car up in NJ although I live in Northern New Hampshire — Tesla can deliver the car to you but I figured I'd get it more quickly by picking it up at a place that takes a lot of deliveries (Springfield)

Interesting data point. I ordered back in February, but wasn't ready to take delivery in March so put our order on hold. Lifted the hold on 4/2 and am now seeing a delivery window of 5/9-5/29. Pinged my SA to see if I should go ahead and apply for financing and he responded that, I should go ahead because the "window seems pretty solid".

I was expected to have to wait until the end of June because I'm in the Bay Area...so I'll take it!
Anything SA says is not “solid”. I’ve seen so many posts where SA was “sure about the date and it was changed 3 times.

Ordered a M3 LR white on black yesterday. Currently says between June 4 - June 28 for delivery/pickup. Spoke to a local sales agent briefly to readjust the trade-in option and I mentioned that the later into that delivery timeframe, the better for me and she said that shouldn't be an issue as long as I pick up before end of month. That said, she isn't my SA so that may just be pure fluff but I really hope it's true.

Was on the fence but placed my order for M3 LR white on black interior when the interior soft refresh (wood trim on doors) was announced (4/10). Current estimate is May 31 - June 20. Can I tell the delivery center that I want to make 100% sure that my VIN has the interior soft refresh? I assume I would have to do that before I'm assigned a VIN.