Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 6/12. LR AWD Black on Black 18'' areo.

Initial EDD was 8-12 weeks. It's been jumping around as you'd expect, but now sits at Jul 11 - 31. That puts it on the early side of the initial estimate, but this thread has taught me to put very little into that estimate.

Seems to me the initial week-based estimate has been mostly right for most folks, regardless of how the dates jump around. We shall see.

Reactions: ytfsic and JoJa15
Ordered 6/12. LR AWD Black on Black 18'' areo.

Initial EDD was 8-12 weeks. It's been jumping around as you'd expect, but now sits at Jul 11 - 31. That puts it on the early side of the initial estimate, but this thread has taught me to put very little into that estimate.

Seems to me the initial week-based estimate has been mostly right for most folks, regardless of how the dates jump around. We shall see.
Ordered the exact same 6/24. EDD is jul 11-31 for me as well

Hmm my order page says home delivery today but the SC said they would call me so I can choose to pick it up or continue with home delivery. Anyone know what time the Colma delivery center opens for calls?
I’m in the same boat with a wide window today and no updates from anybody… inpatiently waiting for 10am to give my SC a call!

Reactions: JoJa15 and ASultan
Haha so I know the center opens at 10 but yesterday I called earlier (9am or so) and was able to speak to a SA very quickly. Was thinking maybe the delivery office opens earlier or something.
When I called my SC’s main number yesterday, I explained I was calling that number because my SA was on his day off. She said nobody has any days off until after the 1st and that everybody is working overtime! Assuming they are all open / closed beyond normal hours the next couple of days!

Reactions: JoJa15 and ASultan
When I called my SC’s main number yesterday, I explained I was calling that number because my SA was on his day off. She said nobody has any days off until after the 1st and that everybody is working overtime! Assuming they are all open / closed beyond normal hours the next couple of days!
Fingers crossed! Getting a little antsy just want my car

Was it the red one? I saw that one yesterday but decided to hold out for a white.
Nope. White on White. It was in Kansas City and I had it transported over. I couldn't really wait much longer for a vehicle and decided to gamble a bit. On the other hand it should be one of the very last builds that still had radar and the passenger lumbar adjustment. Small bonuses. Crossing my fingers.

Reactions: JoJa15