Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It shows 7-11 weeks, on the order page, or am I looking at the wrong thing, I opened the website on a different page and started making a new model 3.
Yes, that’s it. Don’t worry, it will update again when whatever logistics calculations are running completes or when Tesla reopens after the end of quarter push and the holiday weekend.

fwiw- when I ordered on 6/15, web said 3-13 weeks. So, if they could have pushed me into the end of the quarter they would have made the 3 weeks. 11 weeks still puts me within the range I knew was possible when I order the car. It’s just hard to wait!!!

My EDD changed this morning to July 17th - August 3rd… was 7 - 11 weeks. Ordered on 5/25. Still no VIN shown. This forum sure helps pass the time! Nice to hangout with a bunch of people in the same waiting room! Come on Tesla deliver my baby girl, Echo!

Last edited:
misery does love company

I won’t get rid of current car until new one is in hand. I’ve seen too many get stuck, even after being assigned a vin and a delivery appointment. But, mine is paid for and parked for free so I understand that not everyone can do this.

Reactions: greymatter73
Image saved… I just can’t update my profile pic yet? I ordered a white car with black areo wheels so that image would work for me. You ok with me using it whenever I can put in a photo?
I made you your own custom one. :)
TeslaModel3squirrel.png

misery does love company

I won’t get rid of current car until new one is in hand. I’ve seen too many get stuck, even after being assigned a vin and a delivery appointment. But, mine is paid for and parked for free so I understand that not everyone can do this.
100% agree here! My delivery appointment got moved several times and is supposed to be dropped off in my driveway today, but I’m not getting rid of my car until I’ve fully accepted delivery. Don’t leave anything to chance here!

So how many of yall just have a room full of accessories just sitting there like SEND ME MY CARRRRRR
I was putting them under the king size bed until I ran out of room (trunk mat). Some of the floor mats are in overflow in the garage.

Coolest accessory isn’t here yet-smart ring from cnick that acts as a key.

Attachments

• BEEBC9FF-0EEE-45B0-90F4-BAB966E80F0D.png
    BEEBC9FF-0EEE-45B0-90F4-BAB966E80F0D.png
    925.2 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: AT88MPH
I was putting them under the king size bed until I ran out of room (trunk mat). Some of the floor mats are in overflow in the garage.

Coolest accessory isn’t here yet-smart ring from cnick that acts as a key.
I thought about getting the ring, but Ill have the keys and phone, and then someone is buying me the remote car key the one thats the shape of the car, but in the future ill get the ring if I felt like I need it.

14-50 RV plug and adapter just waiting…
Yup i feel like the nema 1450 is the best optimal way to proceed, we arent going to need the extra 5-9 miles you get on a tesla wall charger and its not worth the expense of 2500+, when you can literally get this for free, PS ik electricians so i got someone putting it on for free, but you can watch it online on youtube and the parts are max 50$ but you can literally get them for free or scavenge them. (Just go to like a demolition place where they are breaking or making a new house and they have extras, or just download a blueprint from ikea and email them saying ur missing a part and its the part you need for the build lol

Reactions: stEVe91941
anyone have any cool accessories they got that are unique?

I've slowly accumulated accessories over the past 5 weeks....
  • Sunshade for front windshield
  • 9-pack of replacement LEDs (trunk, door puddles, etc)
  • Small air compressor
The most important accessories I'm buying will have to wait until the car gets delivered...
  • Full front PPF
  • 20% ceramic tint all around (minus the front)
Probably the most unique are the ones I printed on my 3D printer...

Fear not. You are not alone. I have been stuck at 7-11 since the 25th...

DateEDD
2021-05-293-11 weeks
2021-05-31JUN 17-30
2021-06-03JUN 20-30
2021-06-08JUL 16 - AUG 5
2021-06-09JUN 22 - 30
2021-06-10JUL 16 - AUG 5
2021-06-17JUL 12 - AUG 1
2021-06-189-13 weeks
2021-06-198-12 weeks
2021-06-237-11 weeks
2021-06-24JUL 1 - JUL 15
2021-06-257-11 weeks
What was your order date? 5/25 here. Do you have a VIN yet? No dice here on that but your EDD does seems to be inline with me. I updated to July 17 - Aug 3rd this morning.

Bay Area. Ordered it on 4/08, and my EDD is currently 7-10 weeks. My SA ghosted me for almost a month. Not sure what to do now. :(
Same thing, my SA ghosted me as well. This is so unacceptable and frustrating. If they have a huge delay in deliveries, then why take new orders? It seems like Tesla is not sticking to the delivery date estimate they showed during order. This is messed up.

Reactions: hcdavis3
I've slowly accumulated accessories over the past 5 weeks....
  • Sunshade for front windshield
  • 9-pack of replacement LEDs (trunk, door puddles, etc)
  • Small air compressor
The most important accessories I'm buying will have to wait until the car gets delivered...
  • Full front PPF
  • 20% ceramic tint all around (minus the front)
Probably the most unique are the ones I printed on my 3D printer...
Ok, those are the coolest I’ve seen. Especially since my son has a 3D printer. Have to get him working on those. Thanks!