Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the KC store this morning. They said my new VIN will be getting on a train soon in Fremont. Head to Chicago and then get back to KC on a truck/trailer. That my July 21 to July 27 delivery range date will likely go out until the end of the month. Happy to get some information on it. ALL ABOARD!
I haven't been able to get any info from the KC store. It might be because I ordered 3july

Anyone in New England get a Tesla pre delivery orientation email? It looks like an orientation video or call. Sounds encouraging, but I’m still skeptical. My EDD is currently July 20 to August 6. The email is an invitation to watch the video.

Shot an email to my SA today about my new EDD being beyond the original estimate given at order, clearly explaining that I knew he didn't have any control over it but if he saw something different on his end. He replied saying it is expected for the system to match me to a VIN "about a week from today". We shall see.

Hey all, I just got my request for payment email today (which I processed), VIN assigned, and the EDD is July 12-15 - does that mean I can actually maybe anticipate delivery in the next 2-3 days? I have no other correspondence from Tesla though :(
Yes, that is a very good sign! I got a text from the delivery center around 10 AM one morning saying my car was in and to call them if I wanted to pick it up that day. Well of coarse I did and picked it up at 12:30!

Australia order placed 8 June -> 2021 M3 LR | Red | White Interior | FSD

Estimate during order process was 3-13 weeks

Just got my first offical delivery date range today:
July 29 - August 12

Just watching my delivery date range keep getting pushed back each day at the moment.

Revised estimate was 20 July to 03 August 😀

However, over the past few days the estimated delivery dates have been slipping daily from 20 -> 21 -> 22 -> 23 -> 24 July to 04 August ☹️

Hopefully the delivery date range doesn't keep getting pushed back ... Sigh back to waiting patiently ...