Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you order yours? And what does your EDD window look like? Mine says 10-16 weeks. Hopefully sooner because I’m already pre-approved for my loan. Didn’t know it was going to cut it close to the 90 days the blank check is good for.

About 2 months ago…ish. I’d have to dig up the email. My EDD now says 07/18 - 08/07.

Got my loan through SchoolsFirst. Thought “there’s no way in hell it’ll take 3 months to get a car delivered“…SMH.

Got my VIN this morning. No email. Logged into the account page and clicked on the manage button and had the Tesla vision notification page. Once I acknowledged that the order summary page had the VIN listed.

EDD also now shows 10-16 weeks. Yesterday was July 28 - August 5. But who cares about that? Not me!

Ordered 6-12, black on black, 18'' aeros and no FSD.

I received my VIN this morning by checking my account. I have yet to receive an email though.
Got my VIN this morning. No email. Logged into the account page and clicked on the manage button and had the Tesla vision notification page. Once I acknowledged that the order summary page had the VIN listed.

EDD also now shows 10-16 weeks. Yesterday was July 28 - August 5. But who cares about that? Not me!

10 to 16?. Yikes. EDD is so far out. Hopefully yours will come much sooner. Good luck.

For me the offer on Tesla solar disappeared from my account home page.
The weird part is, I get periodic emails and texts touting solar and the wall connector (I already bought and installed the wall connector, you'd think they'd customize the marketing). I got both a text and email about solar on the 14th, but also noticed mention of it was taken off my car order manage page. The links in the email and text still work, so they haven't pulled ordering solar, but it was definitely on the account screen before.

Dang 6/12 order getting a VIN? Makes me
Feel a little hopeful although I know I shouldn’t. Haha 6/11 order here. I’ve been sitting at 10-16 weeks edd for 4-5 days now.

I bought a used Fiat to get to work while I wait (previous car totaled in a hit and run) and was 100% positive that I would get a VIN moments after handing over the cash. It's been a couple weeks and it's already cheaper than a rental car and my estimate just moved from late July to mid August. Maybe someone that was wondering if they needed to do the same will see this, lose all hesitation, buy a temporary vehicle and the VIN magic will work for them?

congrats! this is what I don’t quite understand, we have the same order, similar location, yet I ordered a month after you and get a VIN (slightly) before you… glad you’re getting close to the finish, but you should have gotten a reservation before me!
Congrats to you too!! It is really wild. I’ve seen a few of my exact config go to others from the same location who ordered later. I think they draw names out of a hat regardless of order date? I’m just hopeful the end is near ☺️

Reactions: George Burdell
I bought a used Fiat to get to work while I wait (previous car totaled in a hit and run) and was 100% positive that I would get a VIN moments after handing over the cash. It's been a couple weeks and it's already cheaper than a rental car and my estimate just moved from late July to mid August. Maybe someone that was wondering if they needed to do the same will see this, lose all hesitation, buy a temporary vehicle and the VIN magic will work for them?
Can we see the Fiat though?

If your car hasn't been delivered yet is it normal to only have access to this screen on the app and nothing else?

Screenshot_20210716-065122.png

Reactions: stEVe91941