Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

Day 2 same range.
Same, but with Sep 18-Sep 30. Mine seems to be the same hardware config as yours and I ordered around the same time (6/19) 🤔

giphy.gif

holeydonut

Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2020
East Bay NorCal
Welp, just sold the Veloster N. I am now car-less until I get my Tesla.

VIN received today 7/16/21
Order date: 6/8/21
EDD: 7/25 - 7/31
Model 3 LR with 18" aeros (which I will immediately swap for Tsportline 20s :))

We took delivery of our Y LR in early June and now we will be a two Tesla family.
Sweet I’m in Houston as well. I’ll try and remain hopeful I’ll get a vin soon also.

Reactions: Travelguy73

holeydonut

Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2020
East Bay NorCal
But will it arrive within 7-11 weeks?

Their checkout flow says: Estimated Delivery: on or around Monday, July 26 - Tuesday, July 27

But maybe their EDD is also a RNG? 🤔 You're right, if they are "recreating the Tesla experience" it should arrive in 7-11 weeks.

VIN Received this morning - 6/19 Order in Chicago - MSM/Black/18"/No FSD

EDD went as far out as September 4th but generally hovered between late July and August
Current EDD is July 24th-30th

Please don't kill the messenger, I absolutely sympathize for those who have waited for a long while. Just wanted to share my data if it provides a little bit of optimism.
Congrats! Same order date and exact config, but Raleigh location.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC