Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@LaneDS that looks amazing! I can't wait to get mine.

Speaking of mine...

View attachment 690530
A smaller window! Moved one day to the right from the beginning of the EDD. The beginning of the EDD is two weeks from today (seems to be a theme for my EDD at least).

I can't wait to get this car. I'm so happy, and jealous, of all of you getting yours especially those MSM ones since that's what I'm getting. 😆

Hopefully soon!
Thanks ! Hopefully that EDD holds or it arrives sooner!

Yeah I don’t get why my edd is so different than what Tesla claims to have me in their system. My account is saying end of September. Lol
dang that is a drastic change, mine is saying 8/4-8/18 now so it moved to the right, however, i’m giving it this week to give me something and if not…i won’t believe what the colorado advisors said to me…

dang that is a drastic change, mine is saying 8/4-8/18 now so it moved to the right, however, i’m giving it this week to give me something and if not…i won’t believe what the colorado advisors said to me…
Well, it was still saying September when I gave them a call. So I guess I trust their internal system more than the account edd. I’ll give it two weeks like they said and call them back if I don’t have a vin by then

Well, it was still saying September when I gave them a call. So I guess I trust their internal system more than the account edd. I’ll give it two weeks like they said and call them back if I don’t have a vin by then
my actual advisor that was assigned to me said i would have a VIN within 2 weeks, and he said that 2 weeks ago so i think i’ll give him a text to see what’s going on tomorrow, even though i have other info from the advisors from colorado. i just want to see what he says and also i highly doubt the september delivery for you because if i get a VIN soon, most likely you will as well since they’ll do “utah” orders in the same batch.

my actual advisor that was assigned to me said i would have a VIN within 2 weeks, and he said that 2 weeks ago so i think i’ll give him a text to see what’s going on tomorrow, even though i have other info from the advisors from colorado. i just want to see what he says and also i highly doubt the september delivery for you because if i get a VIN soon, most likely you will as well since they’ll do “utah” orders in the same batch.
Yeah it would just make more sense that way since our orders are only two days apart and we have a very similar configuration with just the seats being different.

You can check this periodically but they do get snatched up quickly, and the site itself takes a couple minutes to update after the fact. Best of luck if you're going this route.
I got my exact config yesterday on that site - did have to add $1000 transport fee but worth it to not wait till November.

• Funny
Reactions: rommy and blkgenius
Updated

EDD_Tracker.png

Last edited:
July 9 order here in NY and no EDD for about two weeks now. Was 7-11 weeks when I ordered. Keeping busy buying "stuff" for the car:

The Shade retractable windshield shade
Floor mats
Aluminum petals
Screen protector
Center console organizer
Nexgen Ceramic spray + microfiber towels

LOL. Anything I missed?