Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hiya folks! New to this thread since I just snagged an existing inventory M3LR on Monday... A human at Tesla tells me the car is scheduled to arrive at my delivery center on 8/23. I'm afraid to cancel my previous SR+ reservation because I don't fully believe the LR order is real 😅

Also, Tesla trade in is a joke. I have a 2016 Impala LTZ with just over 70k miles, KBB says ~18,500 but Tesla offered me $13k. Carvana immediately offered me $19k! I know they're not in the business of selling used cars other than Tesla's but still, you'd think they would be a little more competitive.
It varies greatly by model. Tesla offered me $11k for my 2016 Sonata with 83k miles. Carvana? $9k.

Reactions: mdude
Hiya folks! New to this thread since I just snagged an existing inventory M3LR on Monday... A human at Tesla tells me the car is scheduled to arrive at my delivery center on 8/23. I'm afraid to cancel my previous SR+ reservation because I don't fully believe the LR order is real 😅

Also, Tesla trade in is a joke. I have a 2016 Impala LTZ with just over 70k miles, KBB says ~18,500 but Tesla offered me $13k. Carvana immediately offered me $19k! I know they're not in the business of selling used cars other than Tesla's but still, you'd think they would be a little more competitive.
Congrats!

Yes Tesla trade in is a joke. Tesla offered me $28k for my all base options 2020 model 3 SR+ and carmax offered me $40k(same price i bought it for new)! Try givemethevin too.

Congrats!

Yes Tesla trade in is a joke. Tesla offered me $28k for my all base options 2020 model 3 SR+ and carmax offered me $40k(same price i bought it for new)! Try givemethevin too.

Thanks!

I've gotten offers from Vroom, Carvana, CarMax, and I'm taking it to the dealer I bought it from today to see what they'll give me since they've got some special promotional trade/sell event going on right now.

Vroom and CarMax both offered me around ~15,500, so Carvana is the clear winner right now.

Reactions: hafnium911
Today is the day ladies and gentleman!
83349819-41DE-4842-8A63-E964F3C48367.png
Been seeing a narrowing EDD for the past week. Woke up today to see AUG 25 - SEP 01. Got off my meeting and decided to just refresh like I usually do and now I got this!!! I’m afraid to click next since I only have my phone so ima transition to my home desktop in a moment and see more details!!! Woooo

View attachment 695183Been seeing a narrowing EDD for the past week. Woke up today to see AUG 25 - SEP 01. Got off my meeting and decided to just refresh like I usually do and now I got this!!! I’m afraid to click next since I only have my phone so ima transition to my home desktop in a moment and see more details!!! Woooo
That’s awesome! Congrats!

Reactions: GasWho
View attachment 695183Been seeing a narrowing EDD for the past week. Woke up today to see AUG 25 - SEP 01. Got off my meeting and decided to just refresh like I usually do and now I got this!!! I’m afraid to click next since I only have my phone so ima transition to my home desktop in a moment and see more details!!! Woooo
Awesome! Hoping for VINs soon for all of us Philly area people!

• Love
Reactions: Gtp618 and GasWho
Ok so I am on desktop now and confirmed the vison agreement. The VIN is indeed here, however Estimated delivery: November. I also do not see an updated list of documents to review which is strange. Going to call my SA and see whats up. Hang tight people, I may have won the battle but the war is far from over.
Anyone know if I can plug the VIN in somewhere and get manufacturing info? Maybe that will help with estimates for some east coast people.