Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

EDD has closed in another day on the front end... Getting there... Maybe not in the direction we want, but it's getting there.

Order Date: 7/8
8/1: Estimated Delivery: August 22 - September 11
8/9: Estimated Delivery: August 23 - September 11
8/10: Estimated Delivery: August 24 - September 11
8/11: Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 11

Ok so I am on desktop now and confirmed the vison agreement. The VIN is indeed here, however Estimated delivery: November. I also do not see an updated list of documents to review which is strange. Going to call my SA and see whats up. Hang tight people, I may have won the battle but the war is far from over.
Anyone know if I can plug the VIN in somewhere and get manufacturing info? Maybe that will help with estimates for some east coast people.
Heard when you get the VIN it shows the default delivery date for a little then switches to something in the coming week

EDD has closed in another day on the front end... Getting there... Maybe not in the direction we want, but it's getting there.

Order Date: 7/8
8/1: Estimated Delivery: August 22 - September 11
8/9: Estimated Delivery: August 23 - September 11
8/10: Estimated Delivery: August 24 - September 11
8/11: Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 11
I'm interested to know when your vin Drops also! I ordered 7/30 and have an EDD of 9/5 - 9/25. Picking up in Nashville, I was disappointed they don't deliver to Memphis, I'm not trading in a car and getting to Nashvegas is not easy, guess the Mrs will have to drive me there and we will convoy back!

Today is the day ladies and gentleman!
View attachment 695183Been seeing a narrowing EDD for the past week. Woke up today to see AUG 25 - SEP 01. Got off my meeting and decided to just refresh like I usually do and now I got this!!! I’m afraid to click next since I only have my phone so ima transition to my home desktop in a moment and see more details!!! Woooo

Congrats!!!! Exact same build here. Ordered 18 days earlier on 06/10. EDD currently Aug 24-Sept 1. Bodes well for a VIN tomorrow/Fri, maybe? Perhaps? Who'm I kidding :rolleyes:

Congrats!!!! Exact same build here. Ordered 18 days earlier on 06/10. EDD currently Aug 24-Sept 1. Bodes well for a VIN tomorrow/Fri, maybe? Perhaps? Who'm I kidding :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm sorry man, I do feel bad for all MSM w/ Black orders its not a fair system at all. Did your EDD start to narrow? Wishing you good luck brother

Reactions: FrozenExplorer
I'm interested to know when your vin Drops also! I ordered 7/30 and have an EDD of 9/5 - 9/25. Picking up in Nashville, I was disappointed they don't deliver to Memphis, I'm not trading in a car and getting to Nashvegas is not easy, guess the Mrs will have to drive me there and we will convoy back!
Yeah... I was hoping that the service center meant that they delivered or had a drop-off point in the area, but it looks like they're still tied to the fixed sales offices and delivery points.

Ahh another STL buyer in the waiting game! I ordered mine on 7/20 and as of today my delivery date is Sept 12-Sept 30th. About a week ago the EDD was late October. I am hoping this date moves up again! How long do I have to wait for the VIN? LOL Ordered M3 LR Deep Blue / White Interior w/FSD

CoastieM3

Helicopter Pilot / M3 Driver
Jul 24, 2021
SF
Disagree. You can read posts from numerous members on this forum, not just this thread, and 50% are happy, 50% are mad at Tesla trade in values.
YMMV I guess. I know 10 people that traded-in their car for a Tesla and all of them sold their trade-in to a third party for more money.

I’ll be doing the same

Reactions: Jeremy3292

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC