Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm out of the waiting room :):):):)

p4056359895-5.jpg

Question all. Trading in my 2020 Model 3 SR+. I did an estimate for my trade and came back decent. Created an order for the 2021 Model 3 LR and submitted my trade. Been about 4 days and still nothing back solid, still waiting. How long does this usually take from anyone experiences?

That's the same car, same order date, same time frame, same text received, and same state of NJ :D I'm guessing you're working with the Cherry Hill location? I'll email my SA in Paramus and see if he has any info for me and whether our build date also matches.

Yep, Cherry Hill. Though just checked and my delivery window went from 12/5-12/24 to 12/5-12/31.... which is disheartening

I wonder if there’s a certain time of day Tesla releases VINs? I’m tired of checking my Tesla account for updates! I wish there was a better timeline on where we will get our cars!!!!!

When did you order? I finally got my "on paper" trade in amount, and I am waiting for the payoff amount from my credit union to hit the account for the final amount, which I already know, so I did my financing already. Hoping for a VIN ASAP as well! LOL