Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White on White Long Range with 19" Sport Wheels. Order on Oct 26th. Original delivery period was Dec 15-30, but checked today and saw the new delivery period as
Looks like a few of us are going to be in the same batch. I ordered mine the 20th, and I am expecting 24 Nov - 22 December delivery. I am a nervous papa pacing in the wings waiting for news. Hopefully, she can handle a several ton baby that is going to be semi-autonomous. Luckily, this was a clinical transaction; I won't have to worry about the damage done in the wake of the delivery.

Nov 24th-Dec 8th. I am located in the Bay Area and will be picking up the M3 in Fremont. No VIN has been assigned.

Ordered 10-16 SR+ MSM Black interior 18" wheels. 11-6 changed to white interior. 11-11 changed to LR AWD MSM black interior 18". Got a VIN today 11-24. Delivery estimate changed to Dec. 1-7. Looks like changing configuration didn't put my at the back of the line. CO Superior.

I have the exact same configuration ordered... and I'm also in CO. Hope I get a VIN any day now!

Finally movement! My delivery date updated again, this time with the addition of a VIN!

Order Date: 10/20
Finance Finished: 10/22
Original Delivery Estimate: 11/30-12/20
Updated Estimate: 11/19-11/30
VIN Shown: 11/24
New Delivery Estimate: 12-5-12-11
Texts/Emails: None

Reactions: texastodd
I can finally join the party of earlier delivery date range!

LR AWD
ordered: Oct 20
original: Dec 2-16
now: Nov 24-Dec 2
no VIN

For some reason I doubt delivery is happening today.

dude! You inspired me to check one more time tonight..... refreshed and now I can say I joined the party! Delivery date moved from 12/15-12/29 to 11/24-12/8. So stoked, I hadn’t heard many people in CA having their dates moved up...... pretty exciting!

dude! You inspired me to check one more time tonight..... refreshed and now I can say I joined the party! Delivery date moved from 12/15-12/29 to 11/24-12/8. So stoked, I hadn’t heard many people in CA having their dates moved up...... pretty exciting!
You guys are so lucky!!! My delivery estimate has been gone for few days now and I don't know what to expect anymore!

Great! Really appreciate that!

Alan, just got an owner that personally reported the range at 100% (a full charge) on a 2021 LR EU just delivered.
530 km = 330 mi. Bear in mind that EU cars has always shown the EPA rating and not the WLTP.

And i'm trying to find that TMC post from EPA documents that shown that 330 mi was the valure measured with the 2-cycle test (0,7 coefficient) for the LR 2021. The 353 mi rating comes from the 5-cycle test and higher coefficient (due to heat pump also btw other things).

So, we will see the 2-cycle range on the dashboard, 330 mi, and Tesla will enjoy an advertized 353 mi.
That's it i'm afraid.

P.S. ha, the post was yours @AlanSubie4Life :D Yes, you bloody right about the 335ish miles! This is what cars will shows, the 2-cycle results!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
So, we will see the 2-cycle range on the dashboard, 330 mi, and Tesla will enjoy an advertized 353 mi.
That's it i'm afraid.

Hmm. Not sure what is going to end up being displayed in the EU long term. But in the US I am pretty confident cars will soon be delivered showing ~353 rated miles.

The 330 rated miles in the EU may be permanent or may be a software version halfway step. I have no idea how things work over there in terms of displayed range or advertised range.

I can tell you that the old EU M3 shown 500 km = 310 mi as in US.
So i'm expecting that you in US will get the same 330ish miles.
And lot of complains.....

PS: greentheonly found out a "332 mi" in the codes, i'm going to find the tweet.

I have my VIN!!!!!!!!

I got an email last night at 10:47pm asking for my final payment info (paying cash) and the VIN was on the account page and in the MVPA doc. WoHooo.

LOL, the estimated 6-10 week message on the account page is still there and never changed. I'm going to go by the text I got 11-10-20 saying 2-5 weeks.

Since we can't receive in OK yet, it'll come to Kansas City and then trucked to my house.

Last edited:
Chicago (Westmont delivery) ordered 10/25 LR MSM. Original window was 12/6-12/31. Past few days they delivery windows changed to current day - 12/06.

Last night VIN was added to account, no MVPA or payment requested, but delivery moved back to 12/6 - 12/31