Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date was updated overnight and actually pushed back a little bit. Was 11/26-12/24; now 12/3-12/31. Still no VIN. Blue over white. Was kind of looking forward to taking delivery before any major snowfall here in southern Minnesota.

My delivery date was updated overnight and actually pushed back a little bit. Was 11/26-12/24; now 12/3-12/31. Still no VIN. Blue over white. Was kind of looking forward to taking delivery before any major snowfall here in southern Minnesota.

Arg, sorry to hear that.

fwiw, I had switched my order to an M3P and according to the SA in EP, he anticipates P deliveries by end of December - LR should be Mid Dec. At a minimum, they better put a giant Red Bow on this beast for you!!

GL!

dude! You inspired me to check one more time tonight..... refreshed and now I can say I joined the party! Delivery date moved from 12/15-12/29 to 11/24-12/8. So stoked, I hadn’t heard many people in CA having their dates moved up...... pretty exciting!

Well, that was short lived. This morning the page was changed to 12/8-12/29. Who knows? Waiting is the hardest part.

RECEIVED my vin this morning. LR silver ext. black int.

Oct.26th order date. Toronto, Can

Delivery date has disappeared, but originally said Dec.7-Dec.24, then changed to Nov.21-Dec.7.

When did you place
I have my VIN!!!!!!!!

I got an email last night at 10:47pm asking for my final payment info (paying cash) and the VIN was on the account page and in the MVPA doc. WoHooo.

LOL, the estimated 6-10 week message on the account page is still there and never changed. I'm going to go by the text I got 11-10-20 saying 2-5 weeks.

Since we can't receive in OK yet, it'll come to Kansas City and then trucked to my house.

Hey!! Congrats!!!
I haven’t gotten mine yet. :-/
Refresh my memory. What was you order date and trim?
Yo mentioned you are picking up in KC?

Hey!! Congrats!!!
I haven’t gotten mine yet. :-/
Refresh my memory. What was you order date and trim?
Yo mentioned you are picking up in KC?

It's in my signature . . .

I ordered Oct 22nd, M3 LR AWD, Aeros, Red w/ Black interior, no FSD.
Est was 6-10 weeks
Received text Nov 11th "delivery update 2-5 weeks from today"
Received email Nov 24th 10:47pm requesting final payment (cash) and VIN was included on account page and in the new MVPA document.
Nov 25, Bank routing info added and awaiting delivery team contact.

MVPA document shows that the Kansas City, MO location is the seller.
I chose home delivery so It will take a little longer since a 3rd party will transport here.

PS, account page still says 6-10 weeks, LOL.

It's in my signature . . .

I ordered Oct 22nd, M3 LR AWD, Aeros, Red w/ Black interior, no FSD.
Est was 6-10 weeks
Received text Nov 11th "delivery update 2-5 weeks from today"
Received email Nov 24th 10:47pm requesting final payment (cash) and VIN was included on account page and in the new MVPA document.
Nov 25, Bank routing info added and awaiting delivery team contact.

MVPA document shows that the Kansas City, MO location is the seller.
I chose home delivery so It will take a little longer since a 3rd party will transport here.

PS, account page still says 6-10 weeks, LOL.

If you got it they better send mine today because I ordered on the same day on the same state, just an hour and a half away.
LOL
Happy for you

Reactions: Mark57
Just an update, I got a delivery date for Oakville Ontario on December 9th at 12PM. I called my sales guy because it just randomly popped up in my account. He said that I would get a VIN 3-4 says before with my final contract. So I guess the process seems a little different for everyone here. Maybe it depends if you ordered online, or though an associate.

Not only did I not get a VIN, but my estimate went back to 12/5 - 12/31 from having updated to 11/23 - 12/5 a few days ago, lol. (ordered on 10/24, MSM)

Im in the same boat man very disappointing. When it was moved up a a few weeks ago i called Tesla to see what happened that caused the movement and they said that " they were being more upfront and accurate on delivery estimates with customers". i guess that was not the case.

Im in the same boat man very disappointing. When it was moved up a a few weeks ago i called Tesla to see what happened that caused the movement and they said that " they were being more upfront and accurate on delivery estimates with customers". i guess that was not the case.

Same here! Last night it changed from 12/11-12/31 to 11/27-12/11. This morning it changed back to 12/11/-12/31. Hopes and dreams are being shattered!! :)

Yeah there is
Mine is LR AWF but White/White, 19”, FSD

They probably do one run of one color then another run of a different one, etc. I'm guessing since red is the most rare, they might do it first, then blue and on to the most popular color/ biggest batch. Just guessing, but if true, it would not make more than a day or two difference. Fingers crossed, and account page refreshed. ;) Good luck

Woke up to a text from Tesla to schedule. I went to the website and am now scheduled for Nov 28 at noon! Almost there!

“Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is on its way to the Portland Delivery Center!

Please select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx for your touchless delivery.

We will provide video tutorials and more information for your Model 3 prior to your delivery day.”

(I wonder how many folks are gonna try plugging their RN into the URL... :) Let me know if it works for anyone who didn’t get the text yet!)

Woke up to a text from Tesla to schedule. I went to the website and am now scheduled for Nov 28 at noon! Almost there!

“Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is on its way to the Portland Delivery Center!

Please select your appointment now at tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx for your touchless delivery.

We will provide video tutorials and more information for your Model 3 prior to your delivery day.”

(I wonder how many folks are gonna try plugging their RN into the URL... :) Let me know if it works for anyone who didn’t get the text yet!)
So jealous... I checked my account and my estimated delivery changed for the worse...