Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 1.54.38 AM.png

Got one more day to hit my delivery day....lolololol....no text. no email. no VIN. Hoping for a miracle but not holding my breath....
(ordered Oct. 3 - LR AWD black/white 19 inch sport wheels - Los Angeles)

Last edited:
Same, was getting so excited about picking it up Monday, but now it's over a week away again.

what? no! that stinks! :eek: and now I am scared... what kind of "logistics delay"? Did they say?

I am assuming your cars are/were on a train to Chicago then transported to the delivery location... Thats the same way mine is coming! tho the transport to delivery station takes a longer time, Chicago to Minneapolis...

My delivery is scheduled for 12/7...

what? no! that stinks! :eek: and now I am scared... what kind of "logistics delay"? Did they say?

I am assuming your cars are/were on a train to Chicago then transported to the delivery location... Thats the same way mine is coming! tho the transport to delivery station takes a longer time, Chicago to Minneapolis...

My delivery is scheduled for 12/7...
Maybe they went to MN first :) Anyway...congrats on the delivery tomorrow!

I had my vin since Wednesday, my car arrived Thursday. I am just waiting for my private bank to finish the loan stuff, since the original approval expired. I am so eager, knowing the car is half a mile away from my house at a service center, and I can't go pick it up! I have a midnight silver with sport wheels, and I am getting those wheels powder coated black immediately, so I will post pictures as soon as I have that done

Reactions: geekflyer
I had my vin since Wednesday, my car arrived Thursday. I am just waiting for my private bank to finish the loan stuff, since the original approval expired. I am so eager, knowing the car is half a mile away from my house at a service center, and I can't go pick it up! I have a midnight silver with sport wheels, and I am getting those wheels powder coated black immediately, so I will post pictures as soon as I have that done

really curious on how the new sport wheels look powder coated. I currently have the 18" on my order since I cannot stand the stock look of the new sport wheels, but if they look a lot better powder coated I'd update my order. Really looking forward for your pics.