Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my LR Black on black with 19" sport wheels on November 26 in Los Angeles but I have yet to receive a VIN. My lease is up on my car this Sunday and I was told by my SA that my car will for sure come by the end of this year. The expected delivery date is 12/21-12/31. Any idea if it would come sooner?

Add the 2021 LR to my insurance tonight. Set it to be active for Friday. Sending over the binder to my bank, signing the docs via docusign, off to the bank drive through to grab the check, and its Im ready to deliver!

Question, what should I expect for a curve ball from Tesla when trading in? 2020 SR+ is the trade. Not going to be happy if Im told I need to up more money. Ive put on about 500 miles since the offer hit my account, so Ill be good there at least.

Well guys she’s finally here! Fit and finish was PERFECT. Not one single complaint whatsoever!

Attachments

• 7A4D4186-145D-4AD1-9BDC-19EC14F0A5CE.jpeg
    7A4D4186-145D-4AD1-9BDC-19EC14F0A5CE.jpeg
    614.5 KB · Views: 112
Bay Area white/white/aero ordered 10/21 with a 12/10 (today!) - 12/31 delivery window. Still no VIN or news

I’ve already sold my SR+ private party because the Tesla trade-in quote was lame (managed to get 3k over their offer). So now I’m just sittin waitin wishin they would hurry up and build my car!

Bay Area white/white/aero ordered 10/21 with a 12/10 (today!) - 12/31 delivery window. Still no VIN or news

I’ve already sold my SR+ private party because the Tesla trade-in quote was lame (managed to get 3k over their offer). So now I’m just sittin waitin wishin they would hurry up and build my car!
I'm in the same boat; just waiting on a P model instead of LR, and ordered on 10/20. I miss my car :(