Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called my service center, I was originally scheduled to pick it up on Friday the 18th. I asked if they had anything earlier available. They said that my car was arriving late today and that I can pick it up tomorrow night at 6:30! Can’t wait!!
Was your delivery originally at the service center or a home delivery? I'd love to get mine earlier, but the only available date was Friday or Saturday, they're delivering from my house, even though I'm only a few miles from the store

weird how my delivery date on my account was dec 17 at 12:01am. Then I received a text that they will drop the car off at my house that day...I’m working too.

I just called (Burbank) and let them know I would like to pick it up myself on Friday - or hopefully sooner.

awaiting a call back...

Finally got my VIN

I knew something was different on my account when I was scrolling down and noticed I could get a Tesla insurance quote

ordered 10/10, black/black LR 18” Aeros

delivery date on my site says December 17 12:01am Burbank

does someone call to confirm an actual date and time? Will need to make it Friday since I work Thursday....

The SoCal rollout has finally begun!
Yeah, they will call you and give you multiple options (slots).

I just got a call yesterday and the SA gave me 3 other dates.

Reactions: jawnly211
Woo hoo! I just got my home delivery text. Delivery is scheduled between tomorrow and Thursday (Dec. 15th-17th) out of Kansas City.

So I'll know more once the driver is on the road. I can handle that.;)

Screenshot_20201214-153730_Messages.jpg

SA said I would get a new VIN and didn't mention attempting to intercept the car. Thus, I'm pretty sure someone yoinked my car using the inventory trick. I've seen several people on various forums getting screwed because of this. No, I have never lived in New Jersey/East Coast.

Day 1, post this fiasco. Was told by my SA that they would be "very response, constant text updates, etc etc" and so far today they have ghosted me lol.

Hey gang, just ordered the car right now (2021 M3 LR white/white), with the help of the Austin manager. He said to expect my VIN later today. And delivery by the end of December, so one year of free supercharging. Yeeeey. I feel for those who ordered in September, and will get delivery same as me. Guy said Tesla only produces once a quarter for the US, so guess I had good timing... for a change. Ha ha. Looking forward to delivery soon.
JC