Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw some good news today. Order my LR AWD on 1/12 and had a deliver range of 3/2-3/30. As of this morning, the delivery estimate has changed to 2/15-3/1.

Hope you guys are lucky as well!

Another update: mine did not change from when I first saw it saturday move up. However, in tonight's nightly check, the dates have moved up again. now says 2/14-2/28.

Reactions: Venom and TBrownTX
I received my 2021 Model 3 LR AWD in December 2020. My wife ordered her Mode3 LR AWD 1/11/21 with the original estimated delivery March 8-31st and then like others here on Jan 31st, it changed to Feb 13-27th and has not changed back. Having gone through this myself last quarter, I'm a bit skeptical of a Feb delivery to Kansas City but we'll certainly take it.

I know last quarter was a bit different order wise with the Model 3 refresh so perhaps orders are down for this quarter in comparison and they're getting them out faster?

Note, I'd add the info to the spreadsheet but you can only add one vehicle.

I received my 2021 Model 3 LR AWD in December 2020. My wife ordered her Mode3 LR AWD 1/11/21 with the original estimated delivery March 8-31st and then like others here on Jan 31st, it changed to Feb 13-27th and has not changed back. Having gone through this myself last quarter, I'm a bit skeptical of a Feb delivery to Kansas City but we'll certainly take it.

I know last quarter was a bit different order wise with the Model 3 refresh so perhaps orders are down for this quarter in comparison and they're getting them out faster?

That is what I am thinking or maybe hoping.
I believe I read that First Quarter usually brings a decline in "normal" car sales for most regions.
We had the big push from Tesla as normally occurs at the end of a year/quarter that flushed out many orders.
I am guessing there were some production issues last quarter due to the refresh and production is hopefully running at a higher rate and more consistent by now.

Reactions: Mark57 and TBrownTX

Awesome, definitely keep us updated! You can always edit your response to add your wifes instead of yours

I am guessing there were some production issues last quarter due to the refresh and production is hopefully running at a higher rate and more consistent by now.

I know some had issues but mine was absolutely perfect. No fitment, gaps, or paint issues whatsoever and I looked hard.

Awesome, definitely keep us updated! You can always edit your response to add your wifes instead of yours

I though of that, but I didn't want to remove good historical data for my area which is not as well documented as other areas of the country.