Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I the only one with an estimated delivery that simple changes everyday to whatever the current day it is through March 29th? So today it says February 8- March 29th, tomorrow it will say February 9th - March 29th and so on every single day. What's going on? March 29th isn't even the end of the month, it's a Monday at that. White/Black 18's.

Waiting is killing me.

this was the same for me except the back end of my range was 3/26. Mine updated to the more specific range, 2/14-2/28, about a week ago. yesterday my range got pushed back to 2/19-3/5. one thing to note was that one mine deliver range updated the first time, it alternated flipping back and forth for a few days before it stuck and then ultimately got pushed back a few days.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt
My wife got her VIN yesterday. red/black 902xx we setup delivery for the 22nd in Northern VA. The delivery date was 13-20. Then moved to March, she panicked yesterday calling Tesla all worried (she has no patience) then later that day got VIN and 18-24 delivery. So stoked, now I just need my Cybertruck!

Hi @Mark57. If you want to add a second entry to the Model 3 Order Tracker spreadsheet, you would need to open the form while you are logged in to a different Google account. This is because the form is set to accept one entry per user. Alternatively, if you don't mind losing the first entry, open the same form again override old data with new data. The form won't let you clear any dates that you have already entered. Therefore, you can either guess your delivery date and then update it later or leave your old entry there until you have a delivery date.

Reactions: Mark57
Ordered my Model 3 Jan 31. Still have no information about delivery. I'm just going stir crazy and found this forum. Had so much energy this weekend that I installed my Tesla Wall Charger then had an electrician come check it all out and turn on the breaker. 2.5 years ago I drove a Model 3 and knew it was going to be my next car. So now I just have to wait another month or so.

For those getting VINs, does it show up on your account page, or are you getting emails/texts from Tesla on it? Ordered mine on 1/30, with delivery date currently 2/19 to 3/6
Got an email that instructed me to finalize my payment. Went to the web page for the reservation and the VIN was listed under my reservation number on the right hand side. I had previously checked the web page that morning before the email and the VIN was definitely not there prior to the email.

Ordered my Model 3 Jan 31. Still have no information about delivery. I'm just going stir crazy and found this forum. Had so much energy this weekend that I installed my Tesla Wall Charger then had an electrician come check it all out and turn on the breaker. 2.5 years ago I drove a Model 3 and knew it was going to be my next car. So now I just have to wait another month or so.

Hey man you and I have the same story. I’ve been anxiously awaiting the day I could responsibly buy a Model 3 since when I first rented one a couple years ago. Finally ordered one on January 31. I’ve decided that I can only rarely check this forum and my account because otherwise I would just drive myself crazy.

• Funny
Reactions: Tielle
What has everyone bought prepping for delivery day?

Wall connector, key fob w/ holder, all weather floor mats & trunk liner, tire repair kit, extra charging adapters, extra memory stick, jack adapters, sub-trunk organizer, screen protector, cup holder insert, sport matched dead pedal, dog seat cover, blue footwell LEDs, and some other odds and ends. I'm about $1600 in and I don't even have the car yet. :D

Waiting (and shopping) while waiting, and shopping some more.

Tim

Last edited:
Wall connector, key fob w/ holder, all weather floor mats & trunk liner, tire repair kit, extra charging adapters, extra memory stick, jack adapters, sub-trunk organizer, screen protector, cup holder insert, sport matched dead pedal, dog seat cover, blue footwell LEDs, and some other odds and ends. I'm about $1600 in and I don't even have the car yet. :D

Waiting (and shopping) while waiting, and shopping some more.

Tim
What cup holder insert did you get? I couldn’t find one that worked with the 2021 model 3

Hey man you and I have the same story. I’ve been anxiously awaiting the day I could responsibly buy a Model 3 since when I first rented one a couple years ago. Finally ordered one on January 31. I’ve decided that I can only rarely check this forum and my account because otherwise I would just drive myself crazy.

Same. I try not to check here or my Tesla account too much but its like I'm addicted. I need my update fix. I didn't anticipate the wait being like this. I thought the 5-9 week wait would go by fast compared to the last 2 years... wrong. The last week felt like a month.