Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a white/white January 31 and my estimated delivery time hasn’t varied from March 8-31. However, being in Utah I have just accepted that it will be towards the end of the quarter. One of the guys in the showroom even mentioned that the cars typically show up at the end of every third month.

This morning my window was extended to March 31. I was feeling bit sad. Refreshed the account page an hour later and I had my VIN with delivery for 2/25-3/3. What a rollercoaster day! White with Black Interior btw

OK, now I am getting upset, not with you hemikat, but I saw you ordered yours on the 31st, and you have your vin! but
i ordered on the 22nd, same delivery location, and I have nothing! I ordered a white/black. this makes me mad with tesla!!

yeah, I don't get it.....I was hoping to setup a delivery date of 2/27 as that would work out perfect with what I have going on in march. if I can't get it then, it might be mid to late march for when I could pick it up :( shoot!
I still don't have an email from them, my VIN just showed up in the Tesla Account page. You may still be ahead of me. Right now it says Feb 27 - Mar 3. Did you pick KC for your location too?

After getting VIN yesterday, sent an email to the guy who did our test drive. He looked up the order, and told me the car was in Chicago waiting for logistics to get it to Minneapolis. My delivery window is the 12th to the 18th right now. Today feels unlikely though :)

That is good to hear. Heard from my delivery advisor that until VIN is assigned they are just as blind, but once VIN is assigned they can GPS track the car for detailed information.

In Arkansas they mail all of the registration paperwork to your address and then you're on your own. Not sure how OK works?

You will get a paper MO tag on the car good for 30 days, and at about 26 days later you'll get a FedEx from Florida with a Freemont, CA return address (yes, sent from Florida) with the raw title and registration work papers all to go to the tag agent. It will literally come just before you think you're going to get a penalty.

• Informative
Reactions: hemikat
Sorry if this has been asked before, still awaiting my delivery date.

My plan is to upgrade to the AB as soon as it's available, but wondering, other than the increase in the get-off when you floor it, is there anything else that is different from a handling perspective?

Got the text just now on delivery, was given three days to choose from for pick up, 2/17 through 2/19. Clearly I chose 2/17, can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Today must be a lucky day. Just saw I got a VIN assigned in my account. Delivery range is still 3/5-3/31 but hopeful that changes in the next day or so. Really hoping that a VIN assigned means that it has been produced and just awaiting the cross country shipment.

Reactions: Mark57