Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been keeping an eye on the order spreadsheet and there are only 2 VINs assigned for Feb LR AWD orders. Hopefully that will change soon! I know that some folks do not update it but seems kinda slim compared to past VIN assignment times.

I was thinking the same - in prior years, by this time, almost all east coasters had their VINs. Even Q4 of last year, which was a CLUSTER, had VINs by this day in the 3rd month.

I am really unsure what is going on and the no communication aspect really really sucks

I texted my SA this morning, and he said they are aiming for middle of the month for delivery of my car at the earliest..... and that my pricing should update once they have a vehicle assigned....

still, not much info. I hate waiting, and seeing others who ordered after me get theirs. I don't get how they prioritize the cars....

A guy here in Utah is taking delivery of a SR+ today after getting his VIN like five days ago. Looks like people in even California have VINs and imminent deliveries of SR+ from the little research I’ve done. Yet it seems like the Performance guys have it even worse than we do. You’d think Tesla would pump out the money makers first and leave the less expensive stuff for last

Reactions: mb123 and Exelion