Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They text me yesterday evening to confirm, only 43hrs and 25 minutes! I can't believe it's almost here. What time are you picking up tomorrow?

My appointment is at 6 PM tomorrow - I will probably sneak over to the SC later this evening and try to get a look..maybe it can expedite tomorrow if i know what i am looking for.

Mike Hall

Okay, I am working with Edrees. He's usually pretty responsible to text messages but he is who was able to move my appointment up. I texted him this Monday and basically just asked if he thinks we can get it this week considering how much quicker cars are coming in than expected. I would try a week out from your appointment to text them and see if they can move it up a few days. They can track exactly where the car is.

Reactions: HowardTDuck
Had a VIN and paid the down payment. My dates ranged from the 19th to the 25th. Called SA, they said my SC will reach out to me when they can schedule an appointment. Called my SC and he tracked the car and told me it was just barely in transit and when it gets closer they will be in contact. But here is the thing... About an hour after getting off the phone I "MAGICALLY" get a text with a link to booking my appointment. Wed-Fri. I chose wednesday at 11:30am my time. So only 1 week away. Funny that happens when both my SA and SC couldn't do that for me themselves? Its also funny that it takes 1 week for the car to go from california to el paso tx (as west texas as you can get).

Had a VIN and paid the down payment. My dates ranged from the 19th to the 25th. Called SA, they said my SC will reach out to me when they can schedule an appointment. Called my SC and he tracked the car and told me it was just barely in transit and when it gets closer they will be in contact. But here is the thing... About an hour after getting off the phone I "MAGICALLY" get a text with a link to booking my appointment. Wed-Fri. I chose wednesday at 11:30am my time. So only 1 week away. Funny that happens when both my SA and SC couldn't do that for me themselves? Its also funny that it takes 1 week for the car to go from california to el paso tx (as west texas as you can get).
I think this notification by text comes from Tesla itself and not really a delivery location.