Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine up on Friday :) Everything is perfect except for one very minor paint issue. Got it all cleaned and shined up this weekend. Not sure if this is common or not but as soon as I got home with the car I got a notice to download the latest software 4.12. I was only on the old UI for about 15 minutes so I never got a chance to get used to that version to know if its better or not lol.
IMG_1283.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

Picked mine up on Friday :) Everything is perfect except for one very minor paint issue. Got it all cleaned and shined up this weekend. Not sure if this is common or not but as soon as I got home with the car I got a notice to download the latest software 4.12. I was only on the old UI for about 15 minutes so I never got a chance to get used to that version to know if its better or not lol.View attachment 647011

View attachment 647012
I see you removed the aero covers :)

I've been looking at those but I cannot decide. Sometimes I look at them and like them and other times I don't.

I'm in the same boat, I like the design, but the fact the center cap sticks out bugs me, how effing shiny they are bugs me and how far the "spokes" stick out from the wheel bugs me... but they do look better than the aeros. I was considering picking some up and plasti-dipping them or something to get a matte look, but still... that center cap...