Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my friend ordered a LR black/black/18 aero last week on the website, picked the Lynnwood SC as her delivery location, and she's at the SC signing docs and taking delivery right now. LOL at how fast and smooth it's been for her compared to our rollercoaster VIN ride from hell 😄

Reactions: Sandee3
So my friend ordered a LR black/black/18 aero last week on the website, picked the Lynnwood SC as her delivery location, and she's at the SC signing docs and taking delivery right now. LOL at how fast and smooth it's been for her compared to our rollercoaster VIN ride from hell 😄
I take it she picked up one from the existing inventory. that is pretty fast and exciting for sure. Congrats to her

Seattle Area folks - I received the delivery text to pick up my car on Monday. Interestingly my option is to pick up at the Bellevue SC even though I ordered at Renton location. Didn’t get home delivery option
I also ordered at Renton and they scheduled to deliver the car to Bellevue SC for detail and then deliver the car to my house on Monday. I called the Renton SC and had them change it to Monday pickup at the Renton location. I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to pick it up Sunday afternoon. They told me the truck would arrive with the car on Sunday.

Reactions: Electricdog
Carvana gave me $600 for the car. Vroom was $1000 less than Tesla. Shift doesn’t take 16yr old cars haha. Let me check driveway

damn, I've never heard of Tesla offering more than the other options.

I called the SC. They confirmed my car will arrive today and shifted delivery from Sunday morning to tomorrow morning. AHHHHBBHHHHHHHHHHBBBHHHBHHHHH

lucky... home delivery or macadam?

I think they require all parties signatures on a few documents. You could change the delivery address to your wife's work location, and have her pop out quickly to sign.

So I was told (just a few hours ago) by my SC that they dont really care who is present at home delivery as they person delivering the car might not even ring the door bell. All of our documentation is digital and simply click the buttons and its yours.

Interesting, getting some different results here... I panic confirmed my appointment for the earliest slot (Monday @ 10AM). I am hoping I can gather additional information between now and then.