Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, the manage order page is really jacked up right now for me. Most of the information is missing. I've refreshed a few times. I wonder if Tesla just has their retired rev 1 AutoPilot running the status page and it just likes to mess with us?

"Service Temporarily Unavailable" 🤔

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 1.27.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 1.27.28 PM.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 73
2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range
White exterior
Black Interior
18’ Aero Wheels

Order Placed:
May 17, 2021
Trade-in Completed and accepted: May 20, 2021 (Audi S4 2018) got some credit from trade in. Was surprised to see how much I got back for the car. If I traded in through Audi I was go upside down on my payments. I’m actually positive and enough to pay off the car and get more than enough to cover down payment for Tesla.
Loan Approval: May 18, 2021
Insurance Uploaded: May 20, 2021
ETA Delivery: June 14, 2021 - June 30, 2021 since order was placed - PENDING UPDATE
Tesla Delivery Location: Buena Park, CA
Delivering to Carson, Ca.

I’ve been checking updates every day by the hour, every hour. I’m just excited! Ordered accessories. Planned trip to Vegas in July. I didn’t expect to get a new car but this would be good to experience driving a Tesla from LA to Vegas! Family is excited af! Free charging at work. Waaaay Cheaper insurance per estimate compared to what I have now. Registration was only $230ish (wow). Already installed home charger with an upgrade to power outlet. Might be picking up a Model Y today for my spouse.

Looks like there are a few Raleigh, NC service center folks in here. I ordered a M3LR Midnight Silver with white interior back on April 17. So far ... nothing. But I'm hopeful we will hear something soon. The wait is so bad that I've started reading the manual cover to cover and that's unheard of for me. I'll check back to see if you guys post anything and will post an update if I hear anything.

White exterior
Black Interior
18’ Aero Wheels

Order Placed: May 17, 2021
Trade-in Completed and accepted: May 20, 2021 (Audi S4 2018) got some credit from trade in. Was surprised to see how much I got back for the car. If I traded in through Audi I was go upside down on my payments. I’m actually positive and enough to pay off the car and get more than enough to cover down payment for Tesla.
ETA Delivery: June 14, 2021 - June 30, 2021 since order was placed - PENDING UPDATE

I’ve been checking updates every day by the hour, every hour. I’m just excited! Ordered accessories. Planned trip to Vegas in July. I didn’t expect to get a new car but this would be good to experience driving a Tesla from LA to Vegas! Family is excited af! Free charging at work. Waaaay Cheaper insurance per estimate compared to what I have now. Registration was only $230ish (wow). Already installed home charger with an upgrade to power outlet. Might be picking up a Model Y today for my spouse.

Reactions: Ace777
White exterior
Black Interior
18’ Aero Wheels

Order Placed: May 17, 2021

Also thinking of getting a Y. Not this year though…